Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadew

Chatty Member
How many video’s does someone need to upload about their stomach condition. I’m sure nobody Is interested in hearing her over dramatic sob story about it for the 20th time. I said it before and will say again, this girl thrives off people feeling sorry for her.. the last ‘stomach condition’ vlog video she uploaded with her videoing herself rolling around etc did it for me. Too much

Reactions: 17

parmavioletx

She can’t sing, she can’t dance, she can’t do makeup I don’t know how the fuck she is so big on YouTube and insta

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
Sorry Imo but if you're gonna post your whole life online, deny your inflatable lips, talk shit about everyone, put your dirty ass on other peoples walls and take photos (etc etc etc) you gotta take the rough with the smooth ;)

• Haha

serp

Chatty Member
Shes deleted the outfit i mentioned on here 😂
Imo...stop selling your outfits you've worn for like a week straight and you haven't had a shower! Not only is that disgusting but people are already worried about buying things online because of the situation, but because there'll be sweat stains on them all :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

w3bgoss3

Heres another one “brand new with tags” shes worn it out on a walk like wtf how is that brand new she posted her going on this walk so its been worn out and not just to take pictures of it for depop in her garden its been on a full blown walk lmaooo its not new take the tags off you scruff!!
71DCF27E-5287-46DB-98FF-F38F626871D6.jpeg

• Sick

Noseybugger123

Why’s she saying her situation is like Caroline flack? When all that’s happening is people want her to address her lips? Stupid just say yes I’ve had them done? 😂

• Haha

Aishasidd

I’m not being funny but I hate the fact she complains that she lives in a rented property. She should be thankful she’s got a roof over her head.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Hey, Tamara
I’m curious to who you are as I am too someone who knows Imogen from the past and have had her talk about me, like you I don’t wanna expose me because I don’t want her to know and get more shit... I’ve got messages and weird shit sent to me as I’m one of the people she talks about a lot... firstly she’s a compulsive liar. She must be mad as I know for a fact what I’ve been told about the videos/stories isn’t true, they may have been true in terms of situations but completely twisted by her and her not honest about her actions and keeping lots of key things left out, she went out to ruin lives and did not care for anyone but herself, she is pure evil. I hoped she had got better as a person over the years but reading this thread, obviously not. She cannot properly articulate what she says in these stories because it’s a fantasy... thats why they are so obviously exaggerated and that’s why you all have seen through it. Thankgod! Can I say I love you all and I’m relieved that she finally seems to be getting caught in her web of lies and maybe she’ll feel some shame and be honest about who she really is. You guys have nothing to feel bad about as she says, you all doing her a favour and breaking her fucked up cycle (hopefully) and helping people like me to be freed from being abused online and from her physcho lies.
Just wanted to say whoever you are, sorry shes doing this to you. Theres obviously something missing in her life significantly to do this over and over through the years.

gee_beth

VIP Member
She must think we're fucking stupid, no way in hell are those lips natural! GIVE UP IMO NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. Plus we've seen photos of you from years ago and your lips don't even look similar 😂

• Heart

treelaptop

VIP Member
You girls who know her, I know me and everyone else in this group is so sorry you have to deal with her 13 year old fans, it must be so frustrating moving on from situations for someone to bring it up constantly- I completely understand that you want to stay anonymous because I would too!

serp

Chatty Member
Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
Maybe you should think twice before commenting on here. You clearly haven't been kind in your younger days....Saying boys are ugly and there's no way to hide that.
You disgust me.