Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Baby girl in sorry to say but you dont have it bad. There are people who have lost their jobs and are facing loosing their homes! There are people in life threatening conditions. God all about her her her. Her life is no bloody different in isolation, she doesnt have a normal 9-5 job, she doesnt have any friends like hun what are you missing youre with your husband get over yourself

Reactions: 18

hmmlook

Why the fuck would you pose outside someones house, imagine looking out the window "who's this twat sitting on our wall getting pics" surprised they dont tell her to fuck off cos i certainly would.
Absolute weirdos the pair of them

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
Commented on Spencer insta since I'm blocked on hers hahaha

I think we should all set a time of her video and comment on it saying something, like so many comments she cant delete ?
What did you do to get blocked? Offer her a twix?

• Haha

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I’m new here (lurked for a while!) and I’ve never posted before.. but that birthday post for her brother is complete cringe and made me want to! I’m a year younger than her and have a 16 year old brother and wouldn’t dream of posting that shite about him. I wouldn’t even post that much waffle about my husband tbh...

HonestUnicorn

Bare with me guys screenshots galore and questions in coming- maybe you will be able
To help answer a few Tamara?

Has anyone tried to contact any of these friends? They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth but had been mentioned multiple times?
View attachment 123679
View attachment 123680
View attachment 123681
View attachment 123682

are we for sure that charlie penny wasthe ex with the kid? Heres the only tweet i can find that mentions his name. If not i think that might confirm a bit more.

View attachment 123683

Her sense of style was ABSOLUTELY terrible i knew it was bad but omg

View attachment 123685

Did she tweet these things because of her ex’s son or was she desperate for her own baby but couldnt get pregnant so she envied her..

View attachment 123687
View attachment 123688

tamara, you said she was messaging lads who had girlfriends and was trying to get with taken men... did she know about them cheating because they were cheating with her🤮?

Why does she come on here saying be kind when all she ever did was slag people off on twitter, more proof to follow (again) 😉

View attachment 123689

not the first, but second time she made a weight related comment. Im sorry but cheryl looks healthier than her.Nobody can judge imo but she can judge cheryl? Cheryl was always tiny but she was always in the public eye.. whats your excuse imo..

View attachment 123694
View attachment 123697

happily would tweet shit like this because she knew she was a dirty little slag but now shes a virgin mary and cringes when talking about sex acting like spenny was her first

View attachment 123698
THANK YOU! MI5 recruit ;)

Imo you still there hun?

here are a few new video ideas:
Life of a compulsive liar
How to hide your eating disorder
5 steps to losing friends quickly

LeilaMayxx

I’m still questioning how she got into Urdang as it is a brilliant Musical theatre and dance stage school but every tutor I’ve spoken to from there about her has said stuff along the lines of she was gobby, difficult to work with and thought she had way more talent than she actually did. One even said they struggled to see her strength in acting, singing or dancing because she didn’t shine in anything but thought she was the absolute shit.
There is a lot of competition and jealousy at drama schools so it wouldn’t surprise me if Imogen got jealous of her talented friends and started attention seeking.

tamara10

Hi @Sarahbub it's good to have you here on this group, seems like there's a few of us who knew her. Everything you have said is spot on! I'm so sorry you've been receiving messages, that really makes me angry. She truly is an awful person. I honestly don't think I've met such a horrible person in my life like her. She has ruined lives/relationships and friendships. She's the most destructive person ever. I've kept quiet for a long time because I can't have anyone knowing who I am, my job/life is too important to risk. But she needs to be exposed. She's literally making money from lies, it's just unacceptable the shit she's put people through.

• Heart
  • Wow

Sarahbub

Hi @Sarahbub it's good to have you here on this group, seems like there's a few of us who knew her. Everything you have said is spot on! I'm so sorry you've been receiving messages, that really makes me angry. She truly is an awful person. I honestly don't think I've met such a horrible person in my life like her. She has ruined lives/relationships and friendships. She's the most destructive person ever. I've kept quiet for a long time because I can't have anyone knowing who I am, my job/life is too important to risk. But she needs to be exposed. She's literally making money from lies, it's just unacceptable the shit she's put people through.
Yeah me too I’m high in my job now and it’s not appropriate to mix in her low, ridiculous type of work... but I hope people I have received hate from or even Imogen will see and realise what she is putting out there is stupid and immature. She has no real concept of being an adult clearly and it’s sad, i genuinely feel sorry for her. How hasn’t she moved on? We have and we were the ones violated and fucked be her. The only conclusion I can come too is she feels so bad by what she did and the things she’s did to various girls she’s convinced herself it wasn’t her but others, she must be so fucked up in her mind, to then turn it around to others and pretend she’s the victim and lie saying it happened to her. She has no mates, no long standing friends from her past in Brighton, that alone exposes it is her, no one else.
She is the only one who can’t see it.
I know a lot of stuff about her that is horrendous, things she did, lies she told that resulted in awful situations for some girls and their family’s. If she keeps on I will go to the police as it’s that serious that i have stuff that would remit to have authority’s involved. I hope she grows up soon and moves on with her life, I watched a few videos last week and she seems very unhappy. That must be why ... poor lunatic

Yeah me too I’m high in my job now and it’s not appropriate to mix in her low, ridiculous type of work... but I hope people I have received hate from or even Imogen will see and realise what she is putting out there is stupid and immature. She has no real concept of being an adult clearly and it’s sad, i genuinely feel sorry for her. How hasn’t she moved on? We have and we were the ones violated and fucked be her. The only conclusion I can come too is she feels so bad by what she did and the things she’s did to various girls she’s convinced herself it wasn’t her but others, she must be so fucked up in her mind, to then turn it around to others and pretend she’s the victim and lie saying it happened to her. She has no mates, no long standing friends from her past in Brighton, that alone exposes it is her, no one else.
She is the only one who can’t see it.
I know a lot of stuff about her that is horrendous, things she did, lies she told that resulted in awful situations for some girls and their family’s. If she keeps on I will go to the police as it’s that serious that i have stuff that would remit to have authority’s involved. I hope she grows up soon and moves on with her life, I watched a few videos last week and she seems very unhappy. That must be why ... poor lunatic
I mean how old is she now? 27/28 I can’t remember... shocked she hasn’t changed yet

• Wow
  • Heart

Bil

VIP Member
She makes me sick. She has zero hygiene or pride in herself. No one has to be clean shaven but jesus christ the girl doesn't even shower so cant imagine how bad she smells.
Brush your hair. Brush your teeth and take a wash you dirty dirty bitch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

gee_beth

VIP Member
Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
Hi Imo angel babyprincess, I thought you wasn't interested about what people say on a gossip site? 👀 maybe you should practice what you preach i.e. being kind. I'm pretty sure it's not kind to sell depop items as 'never worn' when you're wearing it in the photo. Hope you wash them before they are sent seeing as you're always bragging about how you haven't showered:sneaky:

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Also if this is true the whole family need therapy! Imagine crying evrerytime you leave your parents house when she sees them most weeks! If she reallly was the mosy loving, caring, genorous person in the world tben she would be drowning in friends but she has 3!
Screenshot_20200506_221603.jpg

Rbxoxo

I used to LOVE Imogen but she is so different now 😢 I really worry for her to be honest. Her behaviour is so irratic. And the constant need to show how amazing and perfect her marriage is - rings huge alarm bells for me. I have a feeling she will very soon be pregnant and her channel will be pregnancy/baby related from then forward.

Justhereforbants

I just think if she really wanted to share this story to help people in the same position as her etc she would name it and put the name in the title so people struggling from the same thing could search it and find her videos and understand ways to cope with it. She doesn’t do that because the only reason she makes these videos is for a pity party. Everyone has had shit friends and shit relationships, I’d even go as far as to say most people have had shit time’s in their family life. Change the fucking record hunbun

• Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
One minute he’s going to Annie Mac and football trips, next minute he’s teetotal drinking mocktails 🤣

• Haha