Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

proseccolove

VIP Member
Just had a scroll back through her Instagram and the first photo of Spencer is their engagement photo Jan 2019. Could have sworn there were other photos before then? His first kinda mention is in one of her videos in April 2018 (Amsterdam vlog, as her 'friend' who stayed off camera) so they were engaged after being together 8 months and married just 9 months after that. No shade at all, that's how some people role, but considering she appears to have deleted previous Instagram pics she seems keen to hide how little time they have been together
There was definitely earlier pictures of them, seems strange she would delete them?

Reactions: 3

IAmNeverSatisfied

Is it just me who finds it creepy the way they look at each other. Any video where they’re together it just makes me so uncomfortable, there’s such an uneasy vibe about it. I don’t think i can watch more than five minutes of this new video even though I think it’ll be interesting to see her extreme reactions... 😬

Crisps

VIP Member
Yeah it was back when she was a healthier weight she did not mention her stomach condition nearly half as much!

serp

Chatty Member
Like I know there's love for your sibling but the more she posts on her story, the more cringe it gets and low key disturbing. Like she made jokes about incest and that before didn't she?:sick::sick:

Edit: Found the tweet 😂
These tweets are golden! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Justa Girl

Regarding her acting skills of taking thumbnails of her in pain, she has had some acting experience before.. (sorry if you’ve seen this)
Start from 21:57
I’m pretty sure that sex scene was the last thrilling experience she had - sorry spenny
She’s still a bad actress 😂

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
673CE584-E128-4A1C-8C01-F8F1BFD119F5.png

Apologies if someone has posted this already but what the fuck are her eyebrows?! And the lips are a joke at this point

Sherlock123

Also she’s using a bikini picture from her honeymoon when apparently she was ‘SO BLOATED’ and ‘self-conscious’ for her what I eat in a day. Can imagine it would be very triggering for people with history of ED

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
But i can vouch that the whole ‘princess’ ‘babygirl’ ‘hun’ thing she has been doing for a very long time before youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart

Echo4

I completely agree with the 'she's a different person' kinda outlook. Before she was even with Spencer, she actually tried to look decent and put out great content but it just seems the kinda 'can't be arsed' attitude going on. I doubt back in the days she started she wouldn't dare to been seen like that with bed hair and dirty skin from where she hasn't had a shower. Like I've said previously, back in 2017 before Spencer was even in the shot, she actually tried with vlogmas, we even got a christmas day vlog. for the past 2 years, it's like she hasn't tried enough.

Big question though!!!
What happened to Sandra?!!!!

Before finding tattle life, I had always thought this and had no one else to discuss it with because I obviously didn't want to ask baby princess but you guys might have a better idea? I wanna know what happened to Sandra and why she doesn't mention her anymore!:rolleyes:
Who’s sandra?