Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

serp

Chatty Member
I completely agree with the 'she's a different person' kinda outlook. Before she was even with Spencer, she actually tried to look decent and put out great content but it just seems the kinda 'can't be arsed' attitude going on. I doubt back in the days she started she wouldn't dare to been seen like that with bed hair and dirty skin from where she hasn't had a shower. Like I've said previously, back in 2017 before Spencer was even in the shot, she actually tried with vlogmas, we even got a christmas day vlog. for the past 2 years, it's like she hasn't tried enough.

Big question though!!!
What happened to Sandra?!!!!

Before finding tattle life, I had always thought this and had no one else to discuss it with because I obviously didn't want to ask baby princess but you guys might have a better idea? I wanna know what happened to Sandra and why she doesn't mention her anymore!:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3

squarebutton

VIP Member
Im sure I saw a thread but it’s in the rave section 😬
Oh she needs one! I can’t believe the amount of stuff she’s had done to her face! Genuinely think she looked a lot prettier before. She just looks far too fake now

Sarahbub

Anyone else literally cry with laughter at the dog and ashes thing? I’ve probably laughed for an hour straight like probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard
Haven’t seen but wow it sounds hilarious... she needs to get a grip of reality, weirdo or what lol

@Sarahbub I've not recieved any hate messages, but I've had my social media accounts hacked quite alot after she released those fake stories ..but I don't know if that's related 🤷🏻‍♀️
You don’t have to confirm on here if you don’t want too and actually defo don’t as she’ll see won’t she...but I’m wondering if your “laura?” I know who that is, she said some bad stuff about her and hope it is you, you deserve to expose her the most. But maybe it’s not. Whoever it is I love you haha maybe I’ve never met you I think I’m much more older from her past

Last edited:

Crisps

VIP Member
Yes!! So glad somebody remembers 😂 she probably stressed him out so much!! she was so clingy and all over him all the time, very odd! I quite liked Jacob though!
Did she private all the videos with him in?
yeah he decided he didn’t like being on the camera and then he moved to the other side of the country never to be spoken of again 😂😂

Simba92

It’s the elusive secret chronic life threatening debilitating stomach condition with NO NAME!
She said it was a paralysed stomach. Meaning it doesn't contract. Builds up acid. Kinda sits there. Passes slowly. I've not googled it to see what it's called or of its real. But whatever it is I do think it could of gotten worse. She's lost so much weight in the last 2 years but that might be because she has a liquid diet and runs off sugar.

RubStar

She
Anyone listened to Sophia and cinzias podcast today?
At the beginning they talk about having a friend that they had to try and ghost as she was completely fake and was telling them false info about other girls (in the industry) so soph and cinz wouldn’t make friends with them.
Defo about Imogen!! Wow
deffo looks like that sort of person

Shopifyspotify

Is it a life threatening illness? I heard her say a few times people have died from this Illness but she is vague as to how, I have a stomach condition so it makes me wonder?
It could be life threatening if she had diabetes but if she just wasn't tolerating any food because it was stuck in her stomach they could put a tube in her stomach to drain it and a tube into her jejunum (intestine) to feed her through. I believe its most common in T1 diabetes and of course then it would be life threatening because of no glucose in blood stream, ketones build up and you could die.
She probably brings it on herself through constantly talking about it, I'm sure everyone has thought they have had corona at this point because of the news!!

D_Wills

VIP Member
Tamara if you know the real life Laura, ex boyfriend with the child and his baby mumma, get them to make a video on it all. That situation and those story times always interested me.

magnolious

The impression I got from her video is that its everybody's fault but her own. She didnt have a good relationship with her dad, his girlfriend, her mum, her uni mates, her ex. Sounds like she was acting like a proper princess causing trouble for everyone. Of course if it is her fault its only because she was working SO hard!
Exactly. Everyone else was in the wrong expect her.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
She looks like she stinks of absolute shit. She admitted on a podcast the other month that she posts on Spencer's Instagram for him I find that absolutely bizzare. Why doesn't he have a barber business page? Does he think he's going to be a YouTube? He is the driest, most boring, creepy fella I've come across on YouTube, the pair of them are vile.
he acts like imos dad but her dad has more of a personality lol

annawast

made the mistake of having a snack while watching her new video and almost threw up within the first 6 minutes of it

• Haha

Jadew

Chatty Member
Omg the thumbnail 😂. If that’s doesn’t screaming attention seeking I don’t know what that is

treelaptop

VIP Member
This is the only video I can find of it now, but at the time Sarah Ashcroft had one and Holly & Imogen had a joint video together because they had their equipment stolen while there - think this is why they fell out with Sarah - but all videos are gone now!
Watching that video actually makes me so sad for her, what has happened to her?

Justa Girl

They're not ab abs, when I had an ED and was 7stone, there wasnt any fat on my stomach and it was constantly tense from hunger so it looked like abs. But really its muscles in spasm.

Now a healthy 10stone and feel so much better in myself and my figure! She wouldnt feel half as poorly if she ate properly.
Well said lovely x hope you’re ok 🤗

Beano93

I don’t understand why she was at school, she left the classroom to go to the loo and her dad was round the back of the school...wtf I am so confused was he just there waiting? I don’t get it 😂

It’s the kissing on the head and the way she says I love you and the things she says to him...it’s sick
😂 it’s the way she remembers the text from her dad so vividly. I don’t even think I had a mobile phone when I was 11

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
I wish "laura" would come out and tell her side of the story i can understand it being difficult though. That's if she even exists! She may of even been made up by lovely imo for content lol