Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Anyone listened to Sophia and cinzias podcast today?
At the beginning they talk about having a friend that they had to try and ghost as she was completely fake and was telling them false info about other girls (in the industry) so soph and cinz wouldn’t make friends with them.
Defo about Imogen!! Wow
I’ve just listened today and wow! That was so clearly about Imogen! It was quite telling but I still want to know more!! She was definitely turning them against the likes of Rach Leary, wonder if it was Rach who reached out to them and warned them??

Reactions: 3

proseccolove

VIP Member
spencer has no friends because of imogen and she has none because of him and once she replied she uploaded those videos of her crying last night 🥴
Need to know she replied though. It’s deffo true ???

Just been browsing through Instagram, as you do. I noticed that Perrie Edwards from Little Mix uploaded a video of her singing All By Myself, it’s pretty good. 5 hours ago that was posted.

So I went back to Imogen baby gyals, she ‘sang’ a Little Mix song didn’t she?? Well that was posted 3 hours ago 🤣🤣🤣 get some inspo did you Imo angel baby princess? Just doing it for the huns isn’t she x

annawast

so I've just watched her video and the only thing that I can remember is babyprincesshun's ''are you winding me up'' over and over :rolleyes:

• Haha

proseccolove

VIP Member
Ugh that Instagram of her bum?! Could she love herself anymore 🤢🤢🤢

Can’t wait to wait this video and see what excuses she comes up with this time.

proseccolove

VIP Member
no definitely true she replied, my friend sent me a screenshot 🙈 shes followed imogen for years and never had a reply or even a like of a story reply or comment but imogen replied to her making an assumption which she asked for? Definitely not all for her baby princesses
When was the last time either of them showed friends on their instas? I know Instagram isn’t real life but clearly for those two it is. You’d think there would be some show of a life outside of their relationships. I love my OH but my timeline has my friends on it too 🤣

annawast

YouTube came up with her video on a night out in Liverpool with her manager Paul..sams manager as Lucy flight, syd and ell etc. In the vid she calls him her best friend and surprise surprise they don’t follow each other. H4nnluap is his instagram
she calls everyone her best friend and then never mentions them again

• Haha

w3bgoss3

Her figure is so much healthier here! I don’t understand how she has abs but always says “I never work out”
I eat healthy and work out everyday, abs are hard to get!
I dont even think theyre abs i think its her ribs or something like that because we know she doesnt work out!

Elle

VIP Member
Swooping in with a controversial opinion here but I actually found the new video quite funny. Spencer as Mark was cracking me up. Fair play for trying something different.

Ok I may have spoken too soon. Them tanning each other at the end was painful to watch.

Last edited:

D_Wills

VIP Member
The way they make the clapping about them every week is so disgusting! She’s not even staring at other balconies and clapping, I think the best part is looking over at someone you don’t really know and clapping with them, knowing you all have the same appreciation. She just records and stares at herself in the camera.
Yesss 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 for me it's quite an emotional thing and brings me back down to earth. Not for these absolute morons.

• Heart

Justa Girl

Totally true. We know him from our home town. I can’t say much as it would reveal who I am. But he had to tell all his friends they were on strict instructions not to mention her lips or ask about fillers before she met his friends. I don’t think many if any of his family went to his wedding either.
That’s just bizarre!

CallyX

Thats something about influencers that realllly annoys me! They are so scared to have their own opinions its boring.
yes girl!!!! Like say you don’t like people taking drugs 🤣🤣🤣 you are allowed your own opinions without being judgmental. So boring

Poppykisses87

Why’s she so touchy about her lips?!

If it’s true aswell that none of Spencer’s friends could mention her lips when they met her then I think she’s actually got a complex about them 😂
Hun, you chose to have them like that!
Spencer has friends? Well he definitely doesn’t anymore since baby princess came onto the scene so that’s that problem solved !

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Hi Imo.
It's me, one of your (ex) friends.
You probably can't tell which one I am because you've lost so many.
I've had ENOUGH of the lies. I'm absolutely godsmacked watching your channel!
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred shit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
Your whole YouTube persona is fake and there's only so much faking you can do.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have never changed and by the looks of it, never will.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahaha 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼