Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

proseccolove

VIP Member
While I’m here, does Steph Toms have a thread or somewhere I can discuss her because she pisses me off too ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

proseccolove

VIP Member
LMAO at that twix thing🤣🤣🤣🤣 did he reply to any of yous??? My OH is gluten intolerant (doesn’t go on about it like our baby gal though) and he definitely can not eat Twix or any other biscuit based bars 🤣🤣🤣

also... she deffo read our comments last night to put this 🤣 can anyone see on her profile to see when she was last lurking on here?

Wonder what her vid tonight is going to be
21ED38E8-8216-42FE-A216-370D2ECFFAA0.jpeg

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
You know what I was always on the fence with imogen. I would read hear and watch her and would think well maybe she just is that person who’s been over the top and everything comes across as false when it’s not. After watching the assumptions vide though this girl needs cancelling, the absolute pure acting when spencer is saying how much people love her and she’s staring at him with her fake crying face, I needed to get her off my screen :rolleyes:
He literally hadn't even said anything and she was 'crying' staring at the camera 🙄

proseccolove

VIP Member
On her makeup clear out video she takes ibuprofen out of one of her drawers and says something along the lines of 'yes found some ibuprofen love that', how does she take ibuprofen, an NSAID medication, when it's extremely dangerous for anyone with a stomach condition as 'life threatening' as hers and can cause major bleeding and stomach ulcers which she says she's had in the past? As a gastrointestinal nurse I find it very confusing.
So true - I have gastritis and have been told to never take ibuprofen as my stomach can not cope with it???

Kdolly

God those picks outside other peoples houses are sending shivers of cringe down my spine. Get a grip!

Justa Girl

I know it's been said but I despise how they act every Thursday! It almost feels like they're taking the piss, they film it every week. Can't they just clap sensibly? Imo has to make it about her and show off! As a key worker myself I don't appreciate her jumping around like a hyperactive child, she could show her appreciation in a different way
Same!

Do we know what happened to her few years back when she said something so awful was going on with her, in her YouTube videos but she couldn’t disclose it yet? It was like she was waiting for a court case almost, by saying she couldn’t say anything yet. It was the same time she moved out of her dads to her mums, so everyone thought it was something to do with him.
He’s creepy as hell so could well be? 🤔

Oh that is interesting! Because soph doesn’t even work with them anymore I’m sure ?

Her palette is there when you search for it but half price. I wonder if she has been dropped

Also think she had a highlighter palette as well which has gone ?
I didn’t rate them at all, I actually returned them, there was a horrid smell from them, same with Rach Leary’s Palette. Cheap and Nasty. How appropriate 😂

• Haha

Kdolly

She’s so strange 😂 why would we worry about wether she has done that or not, surely it’s worse to boil the kettle so many times than run the tap 😂😂.
She's just so random who cares what she does any moment in her life let alone what she does with the water in her hot water bottle 🤷‍♀️

serp

Chatty Member
Tamara if you have some hot tea feel free to drop a message and send it my way if you dont want her to know who you are? If you dont care then give us all you’ve got, lies that you know arent true, what shes actually like etc anything i want her to see that we know and that people are willing to put her in her place
Yeah deffo agree, truth has to come out!

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
After looking at her twitter. She has had LOTS of friendships up until she started her youtube... after that she no longer has any communication with these people who were her “bffs” no mutual following at all, one girl who was super supportive of her blog and they were friends, no longer friends hmmmm very strange. How do you just drop ALL friendships, not one person. Well at least from what i can see, they no longer mutually follow each other hmm

very strange

D_Wills

VIP Member
Oh yeah! I remember her crying in to the camera saying she'd had the worst day of her life and shed tell all her huns soon. Ooh wonder what that was all about!

D_Wills

VIP Member
oh totally!! As mentioned here before imogen has been friends with a number of YTs, had a (albeit short lived) podcast where other “influencers” came in but they’ve all disappeared. Would think she would want to set the example to her followers its ok todrift apart from people but hunnybabykins doesnt see that! Even her hen do was a weird set up!!!
You’ve hit the nail on the head... who could spend every waking second with with OH without friends to rant to?!?
Totally forgot about the podcast! What ever happened to that!? Or was it too much extra work for our lazy Imogen?

serp

Chatty Member
I know this is somewhat off topic but do you all remember the other month when a brand or something sent her like designer clothes (i say designer but like Adidas and stuff like that) I've been floating around Imogens Youtube since about 2017 maybe? I remember she did a decent vlogmas (I'm too obsessed with Christmas I'm sorry 😂 ) and Ben got her a gucci belt (I don't normally wear designer brands to be fair) and I'm wondering like is that a fake or something? I feel like she hasn't even worn it but goes absolutely craycray now she's been sent Adidas clothes? Anyone else notice?

OrangeJuice

Talking about thumbnails. That thumbnail on "self-isolation" - I thought she was laughing? It doesn't look like pain face, more like constipation face.