Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squarebutton

VIP Member
Oh that is interesting! Because soph doesn’t even work with them anymore I’m sure ?

Her palette is there when you search for it but half price. I wonder if she has been dropped

Also think she had a highlighter palette as well which has gone ?
Interesting...just went onto the website and clicked on collaborations where it lists all the products they've done as a collab....Imogen's palettes aren't there! You have to search for it to find it....

Reactions: 4

Crisps

VIP Member
He did used to have an Instagram with barber pics etc it was actually @spencerthebarber
But she obviously made him get rid of that and made him a “pups” one, bizarre.

magnolious

Woah we might finally be getting the full story on the mystery stomach condition. Have to wait til tomorrow though. Not sure I can contain my excitement..
I still doubt it. She’ll still call it a stomach condition rather than its actual name. 🙄

hmmlook

On her makeup clear out video she takes ibuprofen out of one of her drawers and says something along the lines of 'yes found some ibuprofen love that', how does she take ibuprofen, an NSAID medication, when it's extremely dangerous for anyone with a stomach condition as 'life threatening' as hers and can cause major bleeding and stomach ulcers which she says she's had in the past? As a gastrointestinal nurse I find it very confusing.
omg i noticed this too. She deffo shouldnt be taking ibuprofen, wtf. I dont get why she doesnt say what it is, is she embarrassed or something? She mentions every other detail.. its so strange

annawast

It's like she reads the bloody comments and she's like oooh I'm pissing them off here, lemme put a more cringe worthy story to fuck with the haters... Grow up child.
I was thinking this too when I saw her story 😂 😂

proseccolove

VIP Member
Honestly at this point I'm starting to believe she just makes stuff up in her head, her 'HUNS' are just as bad as well for licking her arse 24/7 telling her how AMAZING she is. I tell you who are fucking amazing our frontline workers, we are so lucky to have them❤❤❤. The fact that people look up to her is actually very worrying, sorry for swearing but I'm just sick of her like 'oh look at me poor Imogen' YA BORING HUN😴😴
The comments on her latest video made me want to vomit.

Justa Girl

She makes EVERYTHING about her. The whole wedding wasn’t about the two of them - it was all about baby princess Imo. Everything is what I eat with A STOMACH CONDITION, how I do yoga WITH A STOMACH CONDITION, what I order from Starbucks WITH A STOMACH CONDITION. Bore off Imogen seriously. You’re a grown woman.

I on the other hand am working frontline NHS and have not seen MY HUSBAND (because like im married btw!!!) and 3 children for over 3 weeks due to the risk of me carrying something home to them. And here she is moaning about such trivial shit like renting a house instead of owning one. She should see some of the patients I nurse on a daily basis then she’d realise just how lucky she is.
I hope she sees this post when she’s lurking here!
God Bless you parmavioletx, take care and stay safe xx 💜💜

• Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
I have to thank imogen really, it was through googling her I found tattle 😂 I had seen her name crop up on make up collaborations and was quite impressed that a YouTuber got their name on a pallette (cringe I know) and thought wow, she must really know her stuff about beauty, I must watch her. And honestly I lasted about 2 minutes. She did my fucking head from the get go. All the HUNS, OTT behaviour, running around primark like she's a celeb... Just fucking diabolical and unwatchable. Was she better before? And agreed, I actually don't mind Spencer. But you can tell he is obsessed with her, he's changed his entire life and personality to be around her, I think she will walk all over him and leave him eventually.
That is such a good point. HOW did she get collaborations with Revolution and Lottie London?? She used to do a few more make up videos but I would never have called her a beauty guru. And she was a relatively small youtuber then too 🤔

Fjdkskkcjxs

I don’t understand, if it’s all lies, how her parents can watch and let her get away with it??? That’s just so wrong

serp

Chatty Member
When she says she wears things more than once and when she's had enough she'll get rid of it so sell it on depop etc. Does this mean she wears them more than once (probably in public) and leave the tag on, and then advertise it on depop as 'worn once'?
Baby girl is disgusting