Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What fantasy land are this pair living in? “Where we look like prince and princesses”. Ever since she got with Spencer she acts as if she’s a child. And the way he was banging on the pots is just ridiculous. I’m not trying to diagnose or offend but he genuinely seems as though he’s on the spectrum.
C23B32C6-F45A-4F75-BAFE-A4450AD67668.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I am sick and tired of them acting like it's a bloody concert on a Thursday night. It's to pay your respects not to act like a pair of pricks! Honestly to god! When is this girl getting cancelled? Content. tit. Lips. tit. Stomach condition, boring.

Reactions: 18
I am sick and tired of them acting like it's a bloody concert on a Thursday night. It's to pay your respects not to act like a pair of pricks! Honestly to god! When is this girl getting cancelled? Content. tit. Lips. tit. Stomach condition, boring.
I’d hate to be their neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What fantasy land are this pair living in? “Where we look like prince and princesses”. Ever since she got with Spencer she acts as if she’s a child. And the way he was banging on the pots is just ridiculous. I’m not trying to diagnose or offend but he genuinely seems as though he’s on the spectrum.
View attachment 115687
Also bit weird to be taking photos of other people's houses for the whole world to see

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is 27 and is obsessed with being a princess and having a prince, i dont know anyone over the age of 10 who is like that... bizzare

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is 27 and is obsessed with being a princess and having a prince, i dont know anyone over the age of 10 who is like that... bizzare
She loves being the damsel in distress in all aspects of her life. Lack of friends, stomach condition, tit ex’s, skint all the time supposedly .. etc. It’s so boring

Reactions: 12
View attachment 115687
How can she think that looks like a castle? 😂 This pair of twats are deluded and live in fantasyland!

Reactions: 1
I have to thank imogen really, it was through googling her I found tattle 😂 I had seen her name crop up on make up collaborations and was quite impressed that a YouTuber got their name on a pallette (cringe I know) and thought wow, she must really know her stuff about beauty, I must watch her. And honestly I lasted about 2 minutes. She did my bleeping head from the get go. All the HUNS, OTT behaviour, running around primark like she's a celeb... Just bleeping diabolical and unwatchable. Was she better before? And agreed, I actually don't mind Spencer. But you can tell he is obsessed with her, he's changed his entire life and personality to be around her, I think she will walk all over him and leave him eventually.

Reactions: 11
I have to thank imogen really, it was through googling her I found tattle 😂 I had seen her name crop up on make up collaborations and was quite impressed that a YouTuber got their name on a pallette (cringe I know) and thought wow, she must really know her stuff about beauty, I must watch her. And honestly I lasted about 2 minutes. She did my bleeping head from the get go. All the HUNS, OTT behaviour, running around primark like she's a celeb... Just bleeping diabolical and unwatchable. Was she better before? And agreed, I actually don't mind Spencer. But you can tell he is obsessed with her, he's changed his entire life and personality to be around her, I think she will walk all over him and leave him eventually.
I think Spencer thinks hes punching honestly, shes so patronising to him, hes a grown man!

Reactions: 15
That is such a good point. HOW did she get collaborations with Revolution and Lottie London?? She used to do a few more make up videos but I would never have called her a beauty guru. And she was a relatively small youtuber then too 🤔

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly how I found tattle. I googled ‘imogenation fake’ and it took me directly to here 😂

• Haha
WOW, the state of Spencer standing there CLAPPING like a Bloody SEAL..

And as for Imo or Dimo as I call her she is unbearable.

They are well suited together the pair of PRICKS.

WOW, the state of Spencer standing there CLAPPING like a Bloody SEAL..

And as for Imo or Dimo as I call her she is unbearable.

They are well suited together the pair of PRICKS.
Absolutely pathetic and disgusting how they are during the clap. They always try to be the best and it’s not normal. It’s not bleeping about them. Why can’t they just clap like every single other person in the country. They always have to take it one step further and FILM it. Then she starts ‘crying’ like an actual weirdo.

Reactions: 15
See tonight on insta stories they’re cooking over FaceTime with Spencer’s family, her “second family” ...trying to prove a point now when she’s never ever mentioned them before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely baffles me why people like this girl, she's just an actress so bleeping fake I can't bear her or her HUSBAND they make me wanna spew🤮🤮

See tonight on insta stories they’re cooking over FaceTime with Spencer’s family, her “second family” ...trying to prove a point now when she’s never ever mentioned them before 🙄
Do you reckon she’s read here or it’s because of the assumptions? Even saying second family is strange. I’m not married to my partner and I see their family as my own.

Reactions: 8
Do you reckon she’s read here or it’s because of the assumptions? Even saying second family is strange. I’m not married to my partner and I see their family as my own.
I'd definitely think it's both to be honest. I was gonna suggest to read hate comments as a video suggestion but she's probably cry before even coming on here😂
Sorry Imo but it's the sad truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The assumptions video was completely pointless anyway, like she would admit to any of it if it were true!!!
“Yeah hunnys you’re completely right there, I’m going to be completely honest with you because I love you all so so so much, when I met pups my husband I decided it would be best if he stopped drinking and seeing his friends and having any other form of fun without me cos he needed to completely just be with me and give me his full attention at all times and focus on being my prince and my husband, hope you all still love me hun buns omg hope you love me I love you!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.