Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second 'stomach condition' video is up and she STILL hasn't mentioned what the condition is. WOW is she dragging it out

Reactions: 15
Second 'stomach condition' video is up and she STILL hasn't mentioned what the condition is. WOW is she dragging it out
She's honestly milking this out for as long as possible. She made almost an hour video the other year with a full in-depth outlook (not mentioning the name of the condition either), if people were so interested surely she could have linked her other video on her Instagram and twitter and whatnot. I just think that since the lock down, youtubers are struggling for content. Another person that springs to mind is Anastasia Kingsnorth. I just wish she would be more honest and open about her condition.

Reactions: 9
Take a shot everytime imo says ‘sorry I don’t even know why I’m crying’

Reactions: 11
Not sure if I've posted on here before but jesus f'n christ, HOW many videos does this huni bun princess need to make talking about her 'stomach condition'? I used to like her, she was over the top but in the last year, the over the top affection and her loudness and squealing drives me NUTS! I love cuddles and fuss with my partner but into and pups are just another level! The attention seeking is unbearable!

Reactions: 11
I used to LOVE Imogen but she is so different now 😢 I really worry for her to be honest. Her behaviour is so irratic. And the constant need to show how amazing and perfect her marriage is - rings huge alarm bells for me. I have a feeling she will very soon be pregnant and her channel will be pregnancy/baby related from then forward.

Reactions: 17
Never heard of this girl but saw this moan on Twitter because of other accounts I follow. So here I am!! Hi ladies!!!!!

Wow. Have you ever seen such bad fake lips? I think this sets a new record!!
hahahah yes!!! I hope her tweet brings more people here! Welcome 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many video’s does someone need to upload about their stomach condition. I’m sure nobody Is interested in hearing her over dramatic sob story about it for the 20th time. I said it before and will say again, this girl thrives off people feeling sorry for her.. the last ‘stomach condition’ vlog video she uploaded with her videoing herself rolling around etc did it for me. Too much

Reactions: 17
I swear her and Spencer got together, engaged and married within like a year 😳 does anyone know how long they were together before they got engaged/married?

Reactions: 10
I swear her and Spencer got together, engaged and married within like a year 😳 does anyone know how long they were together before they got engaged/married?
I first saw him in the Rome October 2018 vlog but he might have been mentioned elsewhere before????
They got engaged January 2019 and married September 2019

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It was early 2018 they met, he was the mystery person in Amsterdam in the April, he proposed Jan 19 and they married in September, so yeah they’d not been together a year when he proposed

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s the timing they had been together before engagement/marriage that’s the problem though ... it’s the way they have acted since they have been together that’s weird. Just so involved with each other it’s to the point of obsession

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ughhh that video. Her stories don't even add up, the first video when she went to the doctors after the dance class they said it was ibs, this video they say it's a stomach ulcer..
How could you be in severe pain and bloated that you could dance?? Also if the doctors really just over rided her allergy she could have put in a serious complaint.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.