Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crisps

VIP Member
Why’s she so touchy about her lips?!

If it’s true aswell that none of Spencer’s friends could mention her lips when they met her then I think she’s actually got a complex about them 😂
Hun, you chose to have them like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Marsha97

Honestly at this point I'm starting to believe she just makes stuff up in her head, her 'HUNS' are just as bad as well for licking her arse 24/7 telling her how AMAZING she is. I tell you who are fucking amazing our frontline workers, we are so lucky to have them❤❤❤. The fact that people look up to her is actually very worrying, sorry for swearing but I'm just sick of her like 'oh look at me poor Imogen' YA BORING HUN😴😴

FatCity

Sorry if I sound like a total bitch but she’s talking absolute shit about how she can only eat this and that and you have just proved it!!!! How can you have a fucking twix if you are dairy & gluten & all this shit free????? Omg so annoying

Someone needs to reply to his story and say “ thought she was dairy & gluten free?????” See how fast that shit gets taken down & he will be grounded by her
1FDCF88B-406F-429E-97D2-529378CECBEE.png

• Haha

aishlingoc1

I used to love her old content! Now however It is so boring. I wish she’d realise people aren’t interested in their marriage or anything to do with Spencer in fact.
The newest video is another attempt of clambering for views using Spencer’s ‘disability’. Makes me sick the constant crying and winging and I’m so innocent routine.
spencer doesn’t need to be joined to her hip in her job aswell as everything else. I dont know why but I get such bad vibes from him, I get the impression he’s very manipulative.

Bil

VIP Member
20200329_191944.jpg

I cant believe how much weight she has lost in 2 years. Also. Watching her old videos, has anyone noticed she talks more with her mouth now.. does that make sense?like we can see righhhhhtttt to the back of her mouth now

Justa Girl

Baby Princess is doing a giveaway and including some of her own “only used once or twice ‘ make up.. Im sorry but who in their right minds would want someone else’s make up, from her filthy dirty drawers.. especially with everything going on right now. No thanks hun, grotty cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Crisps

VIP Member
I wish for one video she would let all comments through so we could see what other people truly think!
I used to think I was the only one who saw right through her til I found these websites 🤣

OrangeJuice

I've just seen her gram, she doesn't want to go to A&E and stay in the hospital because of her auto immune condition?
What is it then Imo? Chronic stomach condition or auto immune condition?

Poppykisses87

I knew of her but hadn’t paid much attention to her. First video I watched was the one where she “dresses up” for Nando’s and that was last month and within the first ten minutes her husband gave me the creeps.

Ever since then my YouTube recommendations have been all sorts of dramatic headlines with her depressing pics to go with it. “My sexual assault story, my stomach condition, failed this failed that, ex friends, bullying, depression” the list goes on!!!

I can’t people actually enjoy watching her! She always looks like she needs a good wash.

• Haha

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
The amount she has sold on Depop is astonishing! Where the fuck does she store all her clothes cos it’s only a small flat!? She said in her assumptions video she wears things a few times then it goes on Depop or to charity so she can make way for new stuff.
She actually purposely doesn’t wear clothes for very long cos she knows she’s gonna buy more. What a fucking waste of money.
She could have that massive house she keeps standing outside of like a dick if she didn’t keep buying new clothes. New clothes is a luxury for me, I get a lot of use of what I buy - if you look in my wardrobe you’ll find younger items on the Antiques Roadshow 😂
The fact she wears things with tags in around the house whilst she’s burping up bile with her stomach condition and then goes on to sell them is bloody disgusting. See self isolation with a stomach condition video for proof.

squarebutton

VIP Member
Hes 16 hunnybunchsugarpiebabydollprincess hes not wanting your husband there stroking his hair and his sister calling him to check hes okay, get a grip! Hugo is going to be such a target if any kids from his school see this, poor boy. Must have been terrible in a past life to end up Imo's bro
I couldn’t believe this when I read it....only falls asleep when Spencer strokes his head? What the fuck is this all about!? Part of me thinks is this really true cos her family will see this so she can’t lie...in which case he is already fucked up at such a young age. And if it’s not true then she’s got SERIOUS issues lying like this....I just don’t understand 🙈

• Haha

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I just watched the first video (it was painful for me) and she basically says she gave herself a stomach condition for being such a worried person, due to her growing up so fast, due to her parents and so forth. She’s blaming other people? It’s SO weird. So weird to also not mention what she’s got in the first video too. Secretive

Crisps

VIP Member
The assumptions video was completely pointless anyway, like she would admit to any of it if it were true!!!
“Yeah hunnys you’re completely right there, I’m going to be completely honest with you because I love you all so so so much, when I met pups my husband I decided it would be best if he stopped drinking and seeing his friends and having any other form of fun without me cos he needed to completely just be with me and give me his full attention at all times and focus on being my prince and my husband, hope you all still love me hun buns omg hope you love me I love you!”

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
This will just be another boring video of her denying anything slightly interesting and trying to prove how real and relatable and married she is 😴

squarebutton

VIP Member
As if she used that picture and did’t expect people to comment on her lips 😂.
She’s making it more of a big deal by denying it. No ones arsed about the lip filler it’s just the fact she lies about it.
Exactly, I couldn't care less if she injects cat piss into them - just be honest, hun. And be kind.