Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
I'M SORRRYYYYYYYY (not sorry) but HUNS I actually can't believe her latest video where she's sorting through her make up drawers.

It basically just exposes her as the minging cretin she is. Her make up drawers are FILTHY. And she thinks her huns want her second hand grotty make up? No thank you baby princess.

She even admits that she HATES cleaning. WE KNOW BABY ANGEL. And Spencer is just her creepy Jeeves servant cleaning and rearranging her drawers for her.

Imogen: Baby prince will you help me clean my make up brushes tomorrow?
Spencer: Yes!!!
Just an insight into the fun activities they get up to together.

Reactions: 14

proseccolove

VIP Member
imo always going about money yet the skincare products she used weren’t exactly cheap?
Clinique balm £22.50
Elemis balm £44
Ren tonic £25
Charlotte tilbury eye cream £30
Lano lips £8.99
Skin longevity bare minerals £48
Sleeping gel cream £35

I only googled these quick so there might be cheaper ones but they’re not exactly the affordable products she normally goes on about and tells us how she’s a drugstore queen

Sherlock123

Every time she talks about sex it makes me cringe. I can imagine she’s just as over the top during sex as she is on YouTube 🤮

• Sick

Kdolly

It's like makeup and "fashion" used to be her thing on YouTube but now it's "my chronic condition life" 😴

proseccolove

VIP Member
Just seen she’s ordered a pair of joggers in a size 10. Is she having a laugh. She’s skin and bones at the point 😢

And turned on the waterworks. Don’t buy it. She went to stage school remember.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Spencer at 15:12 'you're not gonna be with someone who's the opposite of you, or slightly opposite' Imogen 'yeah yeah yeah'

Imogen at 19:45 'we are with each other because we are opposite and that's a nice thing' Spencer 'exactly'

Um OK 👍

• Haha

w3bgoss3

Tamara if you have some hot tea feel free to drop a message and send it my way if you dont want her to know who you are? If you dont care then give us all you’ve got, lies that you know arent true, what shes actually like etc anything i want her to see that we know and that people are willing to put her in her place

D_Wills

VIP Member
You’re right but then in the same breath she says ‘we don’t judge people if their cold’ which I think has realllllyyyyy bitchy undertones she’s baso saying she’s warm and kind and someone who doesn’t call their parter bAbY pRiNcE is cold and is weird. Andddddddd don’t get me started on the way they talk about things like “to us sex is more than sex it’s to be close” - I just sit there offended like so just because sometimes I’m horny and so is my man and we do the deed that means I’m strange?! it’s so patronising. Or saying “we don’t like the lifestyle of going out and getting with our people every weekend but if you want to that’s fine” like we know she doesn’t really think that’s fine (although judging by her story times she has been like that) because if they really thought it was fine they wouldn’t put another group of people down they would just say “we like a b c” instead “we don’t like to be like such and such, because” she’s so patronising to other people in relationships it annoys me so much. ( sorry for the long post I hope it makes sense 😂😂).
Totally agree the whole video was passive aggressive towards anyone who doenst like them. And the way she spoke about Spencer's family "oh our families are SO different, mine are so loving and kind and caring...and yours just arent" how fucking rude is that about your in laws!

serp

Chatty Member
'Imo' was last active on here like 40 minutes ago, bet she's seen all the tweets that people have discovered and she's sat on her phone on the corner of the sofa so her poor little Spencer will never know what she was like before she even met him.
Sidenote
Imo for some reason reminds me of Jojo the clown😂

• Haha
It’s almost like she cannot live, breath or function without him... I could never be that reliant on a man it’s sad really.

also her husband looks like a serial killer 😂😂😂

• Haha

Greygardener

Chatty Member
As Queeniebee said, why on earth would a 12/13 year old be looking after her 1 year old brother all day? So she wasnt being schooled at all then? Which one is it hun?
Shes phrased that as if she had post natal depression after he was born. Fuck up Imogen you're not his mum

• Sick

Justpassingthrough

I’ve been watching Imogen for years since she started YouTube and I always thought she was very over the top but she grew on me and I really got into her videos. I’d say probably since she has met Spencer my husband I have watched her less and less. I think I stuck around to watch the wedding video but since then I find her unbearable😫. Same shit different day. Does anyone else think she has so much less video variety? She did an assumption video and then put another poll asking if anyone wanted to see another then did it???????
Also very glad I found some proof on here about lip fillers it has wound me up for 3 years🤣

• Haha

User1808

I might be a bit late but I’ve just watched the assumptions video and I get a really weird vibe off her? It might be because it hasn’t been cut and she can’t edit out the eye rolls etc. A few people on YouTube have indicated that she’s the fake YouTuber that people talk about and I think you can see a different side to her in that video

Crisps

VIP Member
It’s not even like it’s subtle lip filler she could get away with denying, they are obvious overfilled sausage lips!!
If anything they’d put me off going to juno aesthetics.

D_Wills

VIP Member
Oh wow guys if you havent seen the new video you are in for a treat!! I'm sorry I could only last 10 minutes. WHAT the actual fuck?

Immoslips we need a run down of this one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart