Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahbub

Hey, Tamara
I’m curious to who you are as I am too someone who knows Imogen from the past and have had her talk about me, like you I don’t wanna expose me because I don’t want her to know and get more shit... I’ve got messages and weird shit sent to me as I’m one of the people she talks about a lot... firstly she’s a compulsive liar. She must be mad as I know for a fact what I’ve been told about the videos/stories isn’t true, they may have been true in terms of situations but completely twisted by her and her not honest about her actions and keeping lots of key things left out, she went out to ruin lives and did not care for anyone but herself, she is pure evil. I hoped she had got better as a person over the years but reading this thread, obviously not. She cannot properly articulate what she says in these stories because it’s a fantasy... thats why they are so obviously exaggerated and that’s why you all have seen through it. Thankgod! Can I say I love you all and I’m relieved that she finally seems to be getting caught in her web of lies and maybe she’ll feel some shame and be honest about who she really is. You guys have nothing to feel bad about as she says, you all doing her a favour and breaking her fucked up cycle (hopefully) and helping people like me to be freed from being abused online and from her physcho lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

tamara10

From 8:22

"I'd be doing a disservice to you if I wasn't being honest, I promise to update you all and keep you in the loop"

But you never did update your huns did you Imo 🤔 This is actually really interesting, lots of things it could be about, what do you all think?

D_Wills

VIP Member
The impression I got from her video is that its everybody's fault but her own. She didnt have a good relationship with her dad, his girlfriend, her mum, her uni mates, her ex. Sounds like she was acting like a proper princess causing trouble for everyone. Of course if it is her fault its only because she was working SO hard!

tamara10

@serp I'm not blocked so far...but I think that's because she likes the idea of us being able to see her life and see "how happy" she is now. Not sure about the others but I'll check.

Marsha97

Hi Imo.
It's me, one of your (ex) friends.
You probably can't tell which one I am because you've lost so many.
I've had ENOUGH of the lies. I'm absolutely godsmacked watching your channel!
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred shit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
Your whole YouTube persona is fake and there's only so much faking you can do.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have never changed and by the looks of it, never will.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tell us more 👀👀

proseccolove

VIP Member
Remember this side channel she has. Notice the major decline in views coz it’s legit the most boring thing. She somehow makes the topic of conversation all about herself and is generally so jarring. I’m not surprised she’s started interviewing her Dad and Spencer. She’s got no guests coz no one wants to “get lippy” with Imogen 😅
I never watched any of them. Sounded a load of shite.

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
What the fuck was that IG post about her brother. Why did she make out like she was writing about her child? What a weirdo, my brother would disown me if I posted that!

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
I don't understand why she calls it her "chronic condition", why not say what it is, Crohn's. I have Crohn's and if not going through a flare up, you live a perfectly normal life with a few light adjustments. We have Olympians that have won gold medals that have Crohn's.

You don't live with severe pain, the only time you get severe pain that needs strong prescription medication is when your going through a flare up and I could barely function, let alone think and talk. She is certainly layering on for the sympathy vote, don't give that girl a Oscar, puts the rest of us going through Crohn's a bad name!

w3bgoss3

She’s actually mingin, who even wants to know that shes got trapped wind shes so weird makes me itch hahahaha

51511A58-6172-4E9B-BF6D-28807FF178B8.png

• Sick

Leeylax

Lol i cant believe this girl is in her late 20s she acts like a very immature 15 year old, also laziest youtuber and most boring content ive ever come across, “my husbands disability” literally anything for views

gee_beth

VIP Member
"I'm your mum in Brighton"

That's majorly fucked up, who would even say that about their sibling? Those stories made me want to vomit

• Haha

Mariaraine20

It’s sad isn’t it. I found her through Holly Boon and I thought they were hilarious together! Imogen was less caring and never mentioned her stomach condition. Now all she does is look for sympathy, it’s boring
Yes! Her and Holly were hilarious together! Her videos would involve having fun with friends and going out. Seems she no longer has any friends and her life revolves around talking to her husband like he’s a 3 year old and relating everything to her stomach condition.

Why do they think people care so much about their relationship😭 the whole video was just them trying to convince everyone how happy they are😂

• Haha