Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maybenotme

Just had a scroll back through her Instagram and the first photo of Spencer is their engagement photo Jan 2019. Could have sworn there were other photos before then? His first kinda mention is in one of her videos in April 2018 (Amsterdam vlog, as her 'friend' who stayed off camera) so they were engaged after being together 8 months and married just 9 months after that. No shade at all, that's how some people role, but considering she appears to have deleted previous Instagram pics she seems keen to hide how little time they have been together
Think she just wanted to have someone and be married and act like she now had the “perfect man” after going through all the troubles with pervious relationships which I don’t believe for a minute were true if they was they surely she would be more careful with Spencer? Like they got engaged and then married so quickly and I just personally don’t see how you would do that if you’d been so hurt in the past? I just think she wanted a husband, because I mean let’s not forget she mentions he’s her husband 800 times a day. Honestly I just don’t get there relationship at all, I think she jumped at the first guy that was interested and he was desperate so that was that. I think we can all see it’s not a healthy relationship in the slightest. All she does is mention ex relationships and I’m sorry but how long can someone sit there hearing about their partners ex relationships and not start feeling upset by it?

Reactions: 15

proseccolove

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s the timing they had been together before engagement/marriage that’s the problem though ... it’s the way they have acted since they have been together that’s weird. Just so involved with each other it’s to the point of obsession

• Haha

Elisha97

Chatty Member
People are commenting/ asking about her lips on her latest insta post and the comments keep disappearing 👀

• Haha

Mariaraine20

What the FUCK was that video? 22 minutes of them interrupting each other and justifying their relationship? 😂 they were the ONLY assumptions she picked!

Justa Girl

Phahahahahah
I just asked her based off that post why she considers questions as hateful comments when she is so happy to tell us how she hasn’t brushed her teeth or had a shower in God knows how long.,, blocked,. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
I googled auto immune chronic stomach...
Maybe this could be the mystery condition!
68C9B08A-6665-43B1-9B41-0A54065D43EF.png
Edit: actually scrap that, don’t think that can cause DEATH

Last edited:
  • Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
There's a comment on her post now asking why she deleted their comment about her lip fillers.... is that person on here? 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hmmlook

Its really not normal to go on about it this much, i cant get my head around it. like wtf?????? Ive never known anyone to love sympathy as much as her jesus. She is clever though blocking certain words an comments on the videos. "You're so brave speaking about it" omg stop, she loves it 😂😂 🤦‍♀️

Elle

VIP Member
Second 'stomach condition' video is up and she STILL hasn't mentioned what the condition is. WOW is she dragging it out

Aishasidd

Crying about people leaving comments about her lips on her Instagram, lol IMO just admit you’ve got filler and they wouldn’t
Your lips are DEFINITELY not natural hun

D_Wills

VIP Member
Fuck me every Thurs at 8pm now it’s the Imo and Spenny show. Just go out and clap - it’s not about you!!
View attachment 106243
This really made me angry tonight. Just fucking stand there, pay your respects and clap. Dont keep jumping around laughing and speaking to the camera making it all about you. I really wish she would read tattle to get some tips on how to be a decent human.

Justa Girl

Oh she’s getting death threats now,...show the proof Imo hun... not a single one of us here would send you death threats.

D_Wills

VIP Member
You have to almost feel sorry for Spencer. Shes putting on this act of perfect wifey material, so sweet and innocent. It is so fake!

Omghon

Bitch still be moaning😂
I actually hate her even more than before after seeing those screenshots. How fucking hypocritical is she ?! She’s a bare faced liar, manipulating all of her young followers and brain washing them with her bullshit.

Reactions: 14

CandyPink99

You know what I was always on the fence with imogen. I would read hear and watch her and would think well maybe she just is that person who’s been over the top and everything comes across as false when it’s not. After watching the assumptions vide though this girl needs cancelling, the absolute pure acting when spencer is saying how much people love her and she’s staring at him with her fake crying face, I needed to get her off my screen :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14