Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bil

VIP Member
She used to have a fab figure!! I agree with previous posters, she does not look well at all.
I agree she used to be so beautiful with a great figure, she was someone different on youtube.. not like the other youtube crew. As soon as she got a bit of a following she become so unbearable. Now she looks so Ill. Its actually very sad.

Reactions: 15

Jadew

Chatty Member
WOW, the state of Spencer standing there CLAPPING like a Bloody SEAL..

And as for Imo or Dimo as I call her she is unbearable.

They are well suited together the pair of PRICKS.
Absolutely pathetic and disgusting how they are during the clap. They always try to be the best and it’s not normal. It’s not fucking about them. Why can’t they just clap like every single other person in the country. They always have to take it one step further and FILM it. Then she starts ‘crying’ like an actual weirdo.

hashbrown123

Why is she so ashamed of the fillers? I don’t get it. Almost every influencer has them and they are becoming normal (not saying I either agree or disagree with that statement) but I really don’t understand why she wouldn’t be open and honest?

HonestUnicorn

imo always going about money yet the skincare products she used weren’t exactly cheap?
Clinique balm £22.50
Elemis balm £44
Ren tonic £25
Charlotte tilbury eye cream £30
Lano lips £8.99
Skin longevity bare minerals £48
Sleeping gel cream £35

I only googled these quick so there might be cheaper ones but they’re not exactly the affordable products she normally goes on about and tells us how she’s a drugstore queen
She’s only cheap when she can’t get it gifted. Like her flat for example😂

• Haha

serp

Chatty Member
Oh you guys... some more tweets from sweet baby princess that has always been a girls girl and believes in everyone being kind. The irony of talking about girls having visible ribs and calling themselves fat... almost like how she mentions being bloated in every stomach video.
That boy one is actually disgusting. Shame on the bitch.

parmavioletx

Does anyone else notice in some of her tik toks she seems to be doing them to get Spencer’s attention? Like he’d be sitting doing something or watching football and she’d deliberately set the camera up and do one of her stupid dances in front of him to get his attention?

As for this debilitating chronic trapped wind she has (and needs spencer to care for her yet she was single for years before him and seemed fine?) our baby girl princess Immo really knows how to turn it on (and WHY does she look like she’s giving birth in the thumbnail??)

FatCity

I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass shit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?
Sorry but how
I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass shit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?
Watching that video made me want to vom 🤮 Holly’s all normal having a bit of a laugh and imo’s pulling the most god awful faces and wtf is she doing with her hands? She’s an absolute mess. This is probably what she’s really like and why she’s fallen out with every YouTuber because can you imagine being friends with THAT. I would be embarrassed to go anywhere in public with her let alone be friends with her. I couldn’t cope with this kind of behaviour, childish and SO ANNOYING. There was an old video on her twitter of her dancing away on a busy tube and everyone was staring at her like what is she doing... (someone’s actually posted it a couple of pages back) I’m pretty sure she was like 22/23 at the time 🥴🤢 she tries to act like she’s this lovely innocent bubbly girl. She’s not. She’s chavvy, loud and lairy and downright embarrassing.

Last edited:

Mums84

VIP Member
i don’t mean in a rude way but I’ve always wondered if she had something wrong with her she comes across a bit crazy in in her videos

Maybe this?

clily

She should just change her youtube channel into a couple channel because hes in nearly every bloody video
it's so funny as well that at the beginning of their relationship his name was top secret and he 'wasn't a fan of social media', now he's had a taste of the attention he's whoring himself out on every platform going

• Haha

User1808

Has spenny got additional needs? I feel like Baby princess imo is always talking to him like he does ‘when pups gets excited he has a spasm’.

• Wow

Greygardener

Chatty Member
I have to thank imogen really, it was through googling her I found tattle 😂 I had seen her name crop up on make up collaborations and was quite impressed that a YouTuber got their name on a pallette (cringe I know) and thought wow, she must really know her stuff about beauty, I must watch her. And honestly I lasted about 2 minutes. She did my fucking head from the get go. All the HUNS, OTT behaviour, running around primark like she's a celeb... Just fucking diabolical and unwatchable. Was she better before? And agreed, I actually don't mind Spencer. But you can tell he is obsessed with her, he's changed his entire life and personality to be around her, I think she will walk all over him and leave him eventually.
I think Spencer thinks hes punching honestly, shes so patronising to him, hes a grown man!

Khunx

Omg also loool I might be going crazy but in her recent video she’s mentioned 3 or 4 things that we’ve all spoken about on here recently... seemed like it was on purpose! Said about how she never washes/brushes teeth, said how she tries to hide her ‘horrible rented flat’, asked the camera if she had her tags in the back of her clothes and at the end ‘sorry if some of you think I have ADHD but I don’t’ . sooo weird?! Seemed well sassy as if she was doing it on purpose as a message or something 🤣

proseccolove

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Spencer. Feel like he’s been brainwashed into thinking this relationship is normal 🤣🤣