Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellienoo193

@Nellienoo193 Sorry I was a bit drunk when I wrote that hope it makes sense! She just winds me up beyond belief! Sorry- all it is that there is a lot of support for the people Imogen has spoken about on her story times, obviously on this thread and in Brighton itself. While we have tried out hardest to get an acknowledgment she’s managed to remain above it all deleting comments and disorientating the truth and thinking she can say and do whatever she wants about people and I won’t give up for the people I love whose she’s told lies about on a YouTube channel, until they get something at least like the Apology they deserve, maybe a cut of the money she’s clearly made of those lies.
Ahh that makes a lot of sense! Thanks for explaining. I totally get what you mean. I can tell she’s a totally manipulative person so makes sense that everything she talks about in her past is based on lies. True narcissism.

Bil

VIP Member
Omgggg the fucking TikTok how can someone have 0 self awareness 😂😂😂 even if she thought she was singing good surely she would listen back and think maybe I shouldn’t post that, but I genuinely think she sits there listening to it over and over like omg I sound so amazing

Why does he always flinch when she does something unexpected remember when he woke her up for her birthday and she swore away him and he looked like he thought she was gunna batter him, this video is the exact same..

Why did she walk to turn the camera off and then go back to pretend they have loads of fun. Bad meff

Right no joke, this is serious.... just played her new singing tiktok and it’s made my dog cry and now the little shit won’t stop. Thanks Imo, you tone deaf twat!
Hahahaha

kbjhguih

VIP Member
In her latest fishing for compliments insta post with all the Fabletics pics they are all jpgs but one is titled Unfold- isn’t unfold an editing ap? Not sure what kind of stuff it does but it’s a coincidence it’s only on the full body shot.
I think she's just used a template from the unfold app, so the image names would be the same no matter what images she put in them -- if that makes sense?

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Can anyone answer me this about eating disorders, anyone that's suffered with aneraxia.

Do you know you have a problem or does someone have to force you to get help?