Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

If you don’t want to watch the whole thing watch from
14:00. Basically up to then she’s explained that she’s tried to get his watch engraved but she can’t because there’s not enough space on the back of it. But she completely lies to Spencer to stress him out, it’s awful.
Wow! There's definitely something not right and the way she's talking (shouting) at him like he's thick. Definitely on the spectrum.

Reactions: 1

Raych23

Good point! Theres a couple of comments calling her out on the post now. I cant belive she didn't even do her nails for the photo. Not even going to comment on the difference in colour between her finvers and wrist. Also WHY does it look like they're in front of a green screen?! Dodgy editing 👀? @Roseyyy1 was this the day?
Yeah so they took Ben salad with them to take the photo 🙈

Cantz

I'm sorry, ive had enough

The fact she replied this 🤣🤣🤣
Does she not get it, she’s an influencer... she influencing young impressionable children!
She should held accountable if all her mental health posts impact her huns

Cantz

Is there away not to watch any adds?
Don’t want her profiting of us enjoying this shit show 😂

BMZ11

Do you think Imo and this Eden chick are up to something? Eden must’ve seen Imos post where she was bragging about how alike they are 🤦🏻‍♀️
5CF3C170-BF52-479C-9551-30E9672EB112.png

Sarahbub

I’ve been quiet for a while but I’ve had someone message my mate and her kids TikTok again and I’ve come on here wanting to have a dig. So you all know her as “Laura” she had been for dinner at Imogens one night.
Hahah someone is backing me up!
I’m glad to see this! the state the world is in and her being so giving and cares so much about giving back. Does she not see the greedy consumerism of cheap clothes, made by poor kids in third world countries probably being abused and paid fuck all. She should not buy from them especially not on such a large scale. She sends them back ofcourse and she knows she will when she orders it. Most of it gets put in landfill and contributes to global warming on a massive scale. I think she’s actually too uneducated to know. Never does she spend like that on any small/local companies. It’s simply for her to profit from views as these little girls that watch her love misguided/ASOS/nasty gal because it’s a “popular” “cheap” where 12 year olds can shop

Jm203333

In her latest fishing for compliments insta post with all the Fabletics pics they are all jpgs but one is titled Unfold- isn’t unfold an editing ap? Not sure what kind of stuff it does but it’s a coincidence it’s only on the full body shot.
Unfold is just like the layout I think so it’s like an app that you can add pictures into frames so she must of chose that background and added the pics. The apps basically just photos layouts with filters rather than editing