Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Has she turned off comments on her post drinking the latte, or can I just not see them?

Reactions: 1

Hbirdette

VIP Member
F504AFB0-AD66-4BB2-888C-B5C2DCFB8E30.jpeg

look at the comment from Benny Simpson.... isn’t that her mate that came to her “hen do” or am I dreaming it?

Lauralooloo

Bevauw
I wonder why people have a fear of the dentist? Your ridiculously traumatic story time about it wouldn't have helped!!
Because some people have shit parents like spennys parents who never took him and only a few of us have AMAZING LOVING KIND HARDWORKING parents like Grimmo who took her ALL the time 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Surely her channel with die with all these bloody hauls. Also, my comment wasn’t even bad! If you put yourself out there, you know that people will comment on what you do! Don’t share anything if you don’t want criticism.
Jesus I dread to think how she would react if I said something nasty...
I cannot see why people would want to subscribe to her channel. She has shit content and is a shit person.

Was your comment directed to her latest insta story? She’s also put it on twitter :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully sued as well. Striped of money made (fraudulent) If she was “famous” and her lies being about other famous people she would be fucked. But she gets away with it just being another fucking YouTuber haha
Youtubers and influencers seem to be untouchable.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
We all know about the lips but do we think she could have botox too? For someone so animated her forehead doesn’t seem to move 🤔

Voiceofreason2020

Honestly, just when you think it couldn’t get worse it does.
THAT tiktok.

So anxious angels been in my pjs alllll day!
But I managed to do my make up and gyrate against pups and then slut drop while I eye fucked myself - such a multitasker.
Baby princesses I’ve just had an idea for a video I’ve NEVER done before, I am so UNBELIEVABLY excited, it’s going to be amazing, you all asked for it! (No yous didn’t)
DANCE WITH ME....WITH MY HUSBAND
I’ll be bringing back those moves that I pulled in my birthday vlog a few years back oi oi yous LOVE IT!
I’ll probably do some interpretative dance to dance monkey as you know I did go to stage school and was the best at EVERYTHING especially interpretative dance, just ask my postman he’ll tell you. I also chose that song because me and spencer have loved monkeys FOR YEARS. He tried to buy me a monkey didn’t you spence?
But we weren’t allowed to keep it in the flat incase it ripped someone’s face off (would’ve been a good excuse for our flat looking like a tip 🙄) so now Pups just pretends I’m the monkey 🤷🏻‍♀️
This comment had me laughing out loud. Enjoyed that 😄

lco

Has anyone else seen her story 1hr ago?! Hair in a shower cap one. LOOK AT HER FACE AND LIPS!!!!!!!! WTF is going on

I wonder how her brother Jacob is getting on nowadays
Realised early how fake she is and didn’t want to be part of that on the internet!

treelaptop

VIP Member
Omgggg the fucking TikTok how can someone have 0 self awareness 😂😂😂 even if she thought she was singing good surely she would listen back and think maybe I shouldn’t post that, but I genuinely think she sits there listening to it over and over like omg I sound so amazing

Why does he always flinch when she does something unexpected remember when he woke her up for her birthday and she swore away him and he looked like he thought she was gunna batter him, this video is the exact same..