Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontistyi

Right so I've watched her videos discussing about her life experience school/bullying/boyfriend's w a child and other stuff (not fully and likely to have missed key bits as I hate watching full videos). Who in their right mind goes to University for a course where not only does she take out a Student Loan but also has to pay some funds too for the University tuition fee and in London ๐Ÿ˜•. Who gets themselves into debt (which is what she was probably was in during her University life/age). Was it all a buzz for her to work at bars e.t.c.. I really don't understand for someone who went private school and got fairly reasonable grades why did she chose drama type course which then she didn't even use it in life besides ofcourse on Youtube..... I can't get my head around this.

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
The description bit on the video: (which she has changed a couple of times already)

"He deserves the world..

This video is not sponsored!

Thanks to Dr Richard for this incredible gifted treatment (@drrichardclinics + @dr_richard__): https://www.doctorrichardlondon.com/ shopping vlog weekend vlog a day in my life"

Can't express how much it winds me up. Yes, the video ISN'T sponsored but she has been given a FREE treatment, TWICE, and whether she was paid or not...IT. IS. AN. AD.

Dr Richard isn't given her this treatment out of kindness, it's for exposure. It isn't a GIFT. You haven't been GIFTED. IT IS A PR SAMPLE/PRODUCT/EXPERIENCE.

God it truly winds me up. Sorry for the rant
Yeah she's updated it since earlier today!
My comments now been deleted on her YT ๐Ÿ˜Š

IMAGINE being gifted a 2-4K brace treatment and then the next story asking if anyone know of anything local health workers need atm. The fucking privilege pahahaha. Iโ€™ve messaged the dentist to show my disgust at gifting an item of that cost to someone who could afford it with pocket change - why not gift the treatment to someone in need or someone who would benefit from it - not someone work perfect straight teeth with the tiniest crook on one tooth.
Such a good point!!!!