Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a grubby little witch, brush your teeth and wash your dilly (dildo) Grimmo you minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imogenation #19 Gifted teeth and high as a kite. Spenny’s sick of Grimos bulls**t!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
has a chronic stomach condition but can eat sugar all day. good god she just wants to be known as a liar at this point doesn’t she??

Reactions: 38
Erm excuse me I’m so confused??? If you had a stomach condition that bad why would you even consider only eating Christmas snacks for 24 hours ?!! I don’t give a damn if they’re “gluten free, dairy free” they’re still a load of crap and would be detrimental to her stomach condition

Reactions: 30
I’m dying - shall we just write a list of videos that she could do to prove that she reads here?
Let’s make her job easier than it already is.

Reactions: 6
Erm excuse me I’m so confused??? If you had a stomach condition that bad why would you even consider only eating Christmas snacks for 24 hours ?!! I don’t give a damn if they’re “gluten free, dairy free” they’re still a load of crap and would be detrimental to her stomach condition
Let's see

Not saying I know much about gastroparesis but a quick google will tell you that uncontrolled blood sugar levels can make it worsen regardless of whether or not someone has diabetes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.