Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she keeps saying “I bought that the other day” and pointing to stuff. How many times has she been to Primark since it opened???
Also there’s an infuriating moment when she goes “oh is there a queue outside” ....... she’s insufferable!!!!! (Oh and I’m only 2.06 minutes in and I’ve come to post here)

Always been a lurker and not a commenter but she’s boiling my blood lately

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Has she turned off comments on her post drinking the latte, or can I just not see them?

Reactions: 1
she keeps saying “I bought that the other day” and pointing to stuff. How many times has she been to Primark since it opened???
Also there’s an infuriating moment when she goes “oh is there a queue outside” ....... she’s insufferable!!!!! (Oh and I’m only 2.06 minutes in and I’ve come to post here)

Always been a lurker and not a commenter but she’s boiling my blood lately
Yeah and when the camera moves at 1:46 it’s not a primark in a shopping centre but stand alone type of shop so people be outside in rain and cold so she can film random crap for $$$$ not only that she isn’t there alone

Has she turned off comments on her post drinking the latte, or can I just not see them?
If it’s the right post they are there , insta been glitchy for me also lately

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Can anyone answer me this about eating disorders, anyone that's suffered with aneraxia.

Do you know you have a problem or does someone have to force you to get help?

TW

I don't understand how she doesn't realise how triggering she is for girls? Esp underage young girls.

I'm sorry if this upsets anyone (hence TW) but the pictures of how skinny she is is EXACTLY what I aspired to look like/"thinspo" and looked up on tumblr for hours daily. I literally starved myself in order to try look like this thinking this was the only way I'd be beautiful and "accepted".

Also she's said she's been on prescribed pain meds - I 1000% believe it's probably tramadol she's on with the amount of weight she's lost.
A really close relative to me was on tramadol and became so addicted to them and lost a tit tonne of weight (now she currently wears size 6 trousers which are too big for her) and it was rapid how much in a short space of time she dropped the weight. Thankfully from help from family she came off of them but it was so damaging to see.
It is Tramadol, I’ve mentioned this a couple of times as it’s one of the most addictive pain out there. She needs to take some bleeping responsibility - she knows her audience and so do her management so to constantly tell them that Spenny has gone to collect her tramadol prescription and that she feels “soooo relaxed” because her pain have kicked in and to constantly video hauls with clothes literally hanging from her frame is absurd.

Come on Imo, you weren’t dragged up - you know right from wrong. This is wrong. She’s no inspiration and she’s no role model for her young audience, in fact, if anything, she’s damaging.

I cannot bare her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can anyone answer me this about eating disorders, anyone that's suffered with aneraxia.

Do you know you have a problem or does someone have to force you to get help?
Speaking from experience, I didn’t acknowledge I was ill for a long time..... i thought I was only poorly whilst I was undergoing “treatment” then when I got discharged I thought I was better. This was about 12 years ago I got discharged and only in the last year I’ve realised that i was still poorly for a very long time but was never “bad enough” to need treatment if that makes sense?

Also noticed that imo has uploaded her “dinner & dessert” this evening so she’s trying to fool people into thinking that she’s eating normally. The girl needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine you’re just trying to get some garms in primark and you see Imogen and bloody Ben salad, she’s waving her camera around shouting “I can’t take him anywhere, he loves it!” while he’s touching everything and pretending to put necklaces on during a PANDEMIC. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Is it just me or does she always post her meals or snacks to make her seem healthy after someone mentions her weight or she has a comment regarding her health etc..?
Yep! And then she will do an empty plate as if she’s eaten it all when we all know that wetty has eaten it.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does she always post her meals or snacks to make her seem healthy after someone mentions her weight or she has a comment regarding her health etc..?
Where's the bleeping carbs. Is she ok. I'd be starving after that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title #surprising my husband with his dream gift,just so I can give my bank balance a lift

Reactions: 20
also... did anyone know he had vitiligo?? I feel like that’s new news? Correct me if I’m wrong.
From what I have seen he’s definitely got vitiligo, you can see it on his legs in pics and around his eyes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.