Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they’re all 12 so I can’t really blame them but I cannot stand her fans comments. You look stunning angel! ❤ Love you baby girl xx

It’s like a big love you emoji baby girl cult

I was actually thinking her channel has basically become a kids channel, the way she exaggerates things like ‘omg this is UNREAL! What is happening right now!’ really reminds me of them over the top fake prank channels for kids. I think she’s given up being a serious beauty/lifestyle channel. Her and Spencer are so fake on camera I don’t know how anyone could watch and feel a genuine connection or interest?

Reactions: 14
I know they’re all 12 so I can’t really blame them but I cannot stand her fans comments. You look stunning angel! ❤ Love you baby girl xx

It’s like a big love you emoji baby girl cult

I was actually thinking her channel has basically become a kids channel, the way she exaggerates things like ‘omg this is UNREAL! What is happening right now!’ really reminds me of them over the top fake prank channels for kids. I think she’s given up being a serious beauty/lifestyle channel. Her and Spencer are so fake on camera I don’t know how anyone could watch and feel a genuine connection or interest?
Agreed - but recently she has started swearing and promoting sex toys? Which is it baby gyal Imo???

Reactions: 10
Guys...I’ve just been scrolling on tiktok and saw someone with the same condition as grimmo, and looked on the tags, WHY DOES SHE NOT LOOK LIKE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE IF SHES GOT THE SAME CONDITION and it’s “the worst her drs have ever seen” EH😳

Reactions: 8
I happened to watch an old vlog last night- it was her and Salad baking from about 3 years ago. I cant get over how different she looked. I still dont think i would have liked her back then either tbh, she pulled the strangest faces with her mouth and strange smiles, but she even talked different! She sounded like a chav back then. It seems like she has always been strange, and the faces she kept pulling put me off and i had to turn it off. I dont know how she was ever popular tbh.

Reactions: 4
F504AFB0-AD66-4BB2-888C-B5C2DCFB8E30.jpeg

look at the comment from Benny Simpson.... isn’t that her mate that came to her “hen do” or am I dreaming it?

Reactions: 1
Just turned on her Christmas snacks video gonna take a shot every time she says "vegan gluten and dairy free " see you all tomorrow when I'm back from getting my stomach pumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Friendly reminder to everyone that Imogen has a stomach condition, not too sure if she’s mentioned it at all xoxo

Reactions: 6
Just turned on her Christmas snacks video gonna take a shot every time she says "vegan gluten and dairy free " see you all tomorrow when I'm back from getting my stomach pumped.
Didn't she also used to be wheat free? 🤔 Swear she has swiftly dropped that one since the Oatabix scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fun fact: I found this forum by typing “imogenation eating disorder” into google!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.