Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8DD3F0B4-C0BD-431B-B590-45A2244AB508.png

went to go and watch her new video but this came up on my suggestions from 3 years ago, she was friends with holly at this point as she talks about her in this vid.

but wow. Even tho I know how different she now looks it still shocks me when I see an old pic or her!!!!!

her eyes looked like they had a spark, I can’t really explain but now I just think she looks dead behind the eyes. Also her mouth was still big but it was way more in proportion and didn’t take over her whole face like it does now

EC405773-1DC1-426B-B6A9-C081B5DD407E.png

Compared to this!!! Its soooo sunken round her mouth she looks in her 40s

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I notice all the negative comments are gone! She’s muted me on YouTube and insta why is she spoiling all my fun

Reactions: 7
View attachment 344010

went to go and watch her new video but this came up on my suggestions from 3 years ago, she was friends with holly at this point as she talks about her in this vid.

but wow. Even tho I know how different she now looks it still shocks me when I see an old pic or her!!!!!

her eyes looked like they had a spark, I can’t really explain but now I just think she looks dead behind the eyes. Also her mouth was still big but it was way more in proportion and didn’t take over her whole face like it does now

View attachment 344016
Compared to this!!! Its soooo sunken round her mouth she looks in her 40s
Her nose and mouth look huge now on her tiny face! She’s quite sharp looking now. I used to think she was stunning!

Reactions: 6
Her new video, she eats the tiniest bites of everything but makes SO much movement with her mouth to make it look a lot, also tries to get spencer to eat most of everything

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wowwww she deleted my ‘fake hun’ comment!!! That proves what she thinks of her huns!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If she had a liquid diet “because” of tooth extraction why is she now eating an only sugar diet 😖😖😖😖😖😖 she’s so annoying

Reactions: 5
She looks so healthy here - even her hair!View attachment 341006View attachment 341007

Also has anyone noticed in her old videos before Spencer how many events she went to? She was forever going to events and staying in hotels - she never has in the last 2 years (before Covid)
I guess her channel isn’t exactly in the beauty world anymore! Just fake surprises for her husband hahaha
THIS was the imogen i used to watch and love!! when she was friends with holly, when “aaaandys a lad” was a thing, she’s gone so down the pan lately i can’t bare to watch her anymore and she was genuinely one of my favourite content creators.

Reactions: 15
I have the perfect idea to see if she really reads every single post here, maybe someone post a bum lick angel hun comment on her next insta post post it on here taking le piss and see if it gets deleted 😫

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.