Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know ive commented a few times on princess and pups, but as im still pretty new to her i have watched more of her old vlogs. I watched the husband v brother video and what a bleeping car crash that was! Poor spencer looked pissed off, while Hugo ranted and raved and acted terribly, Princess even looked embarrassed at one point. I dont like to say anything bad about children but Hugo is a seriously unlikable kid....

Then i watched her 'the effects of hate'. All the drama lessons paid off well!! HAHAHA. My personal favourite was when she described herself as 'quirky' and different... she has a seriously distorted view of herself and thinks highly of herself doesnt she!!

Finally, ive watched a couple with Salad... Dad v Husband outfit challenge. He is bleeping awful, and no wonder Hugo acted like such a brat because Salad was exactly the same. I noticed Salad was loving it on her meet up, he loved chatting up the girls, and the poor girls looked horrified. Imagine having a dad like Salad. What a bleeping twit he is. No wonder his children are so unlikable!! I havent got round to watching vlogs with her mum in yet, but that is next on my list!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s the kind of language used and derived from pro Ana websites 😡 so bleeping damaging and I’m APPALLED she hasn’t deleted it. She’ll delete comments calling her out truthfully on her bullshit but she’ll leave things like that up! 🤬
Someone needs to contact her management about this!! And fabletics for that matter who are always working with her!

Reactions: 12
Naaaaah I’m dead, she’s deleted the ‘thinspiration’ comment now LOL you can’t make this tit up. Her engagement must look tit .. she gets about 30 comments on each post because she deletes all the negative ones lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's for once give Imo some positive credit for deleting the 'thinspiration' comment and those Tatlers who picked it up.

Reactions: 14
If Imo wants kids, she's going to have to be careful. I doubt she has periods as she's so thin. She'd also complain every month too if she did.

Reactions: 11
She looks so healthy here - even her hair!
FA8B2195-1C93-4F6A-9A9F-B9B06265DC53.jpeg
ABC814CA-D9AB-4ED7-A52A-020A7D0C8F9B.jpeg

Also has anyone noticed in her old videos before Spencer how many events she went to? She was forever going to events and staying in hotels - she never has in the last 2 years (before Covid)
I guess her channel isn’t exactly in the beauty world anymore! Just fake surprises for her husband hahaha

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
We all know about the lips but do we think she could have botox too? For someone so animated her forehead doesn’t seem to move 🤔

Reactions: 1
Let's for once give Imo some positive credit for deleting the 'thinspiration' comment and those Tatlers who picked it up.
Potentially the original poster deleted it because I replied to it and told her to “bleeping delete this right now” 🙂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Imo wants kids, she's going to have to be careful. I doubt she has periods as she's so thin. She'd also complain every month too if she did.
She does who can forget the i knew i was due on my period so I went out in white trousers with out putting a pad on and had to use my husband jumper as a cover up

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I reckon that’s why she goes on about her “blob” so much and has to tell us all about her time of the month (which seems to be more often than not) because she probably doesn’t actually get one anymore so overcompensates.

Reactions: 5
Come on then Imo, let’s see these architectural drawings where you’re going to rip up a completely, more than adequate house for no reason what so bleeping ever 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s just remodelling a house to be able to vlog the tit out of it. It makes no sense! Surely...suuuurelllyyyy her parents must have had an opinion on buying that house if they knew what they wanted to do with it?!

my parents would think I was mental if I said I was going to drop half a mil on a house and then rip it to pieces just for the sake of it!?

also,Spencer’s reactions are just so forced. Either he does have issues with emotions and reading the room or he’s just so over having to repeat himself again and again because she doesn’t get the right shot to put in a vlog.

pathetic

Reactions: 16
sorry but it annoys me SO much how since they met she cannot make a video without mentioning him or it being about him, surely even if you’re married you’d still want to have your own thing and not have to mention ur partner every time u open ur mouth

Reactions: 18
This is a body check. I did it all the time when I had anorexia to highlight how thin my thighs were when pretending to talk about something else in the picture. Either she needs help and needs to get off her platform where she’s triggering others or she’s doing all the correct steps on purpose for attention or to pretend she has an ED for a story time and for people to worry about her as she has an obsession with always having something wrong and getting sympathy!!
she makes me so angry

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
This is a body check. I did it all the time when I had anorexia to highlight how thin my thighs were when pretending to talk about something else in the picture. Either she needs help and needs to get off her platform where she’s triggering others or she’s doing all the correct steps on purpose for attention or to pretend she has an ED for a story time and for people to worry about her as she has an obsession with always having something wrong and getting sympathy!!
she makes me so angry
yeah there was no need for her leg to be in the photo at all!! so obvious which is either really sad or really sick

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.