Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸŽµtwatting through the snowwww

on a one-pups open sleighhhhh

oh there my colon goesssss

throbbing all the way (oh oh oh)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she buying size 10 Denim shorts , they donā€™t stretch they are literally that size .
Thatā€™s like two sizes up , me being size 10 would never buy size 6 denim anything. There is no point .
Someone made a good point a couple of threads ago that size 10 is a more common size therefore easier to sell on gifted items than if she bought a 6

• Wow
Reactions: 24
she needs to constantly say not sponsored when itā€™s not because literally everything she posts is fake and a sponsorship yet never openly says this is sponsored????? Sheā€™s actually horrible

Reactions: 8
There is a couple of gals on her insta calling her out for her weight-loss, the comments have probably been deleted in the time its taken to type this lol.

Reactions: 4
TW

I don't understand how she doesn't realise how triggering she is for girls? Esp underage young girls.

I'm sorry if this upsets anyone (hence TW) but the pictures of how skinny she is is EXACTLY what I aspired to look like/"thinspo" and looked up on tumblr for hours daily. I literally starved myself in order to try look like this thinking this was the only way I'd be beautiful and "accepted".

Also she's said she's been on prescribed pain meds - I 1000% believe it's probably tramadol she's on with the amount of weight she's lost.
A really close relative to me was on tramadol and became so addicted to them and lost a tit tonne of weight (now she currently wears size 6 trousers which are too big for her) and it was rapid how much in a short space of time she dropped the weight. Thankfully from help from family she came off of them but it was so damaging to see.

Reactions: 17
0DCE4FF0-C69F-464E-AE37-CA35200E9A5C.png

IM CRYING. IM SO PROUD. YOU DESERVE THE WORLD!!!!!!!.

duck right offfff. Literally paid for posting a picture with some skincare which probably took all of 3 minutes????!. What is so amazing about that!!!!!!!

also... did anyone know he had vitiligo?? I feel like thatā€™s new news? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 341803
IM CRYING. IM SO PROUD. YOU DESERVE THE WORLD!!!!!!!.

duck right offfff. Literally paid for posting a picture with some skincare which probably took all of 3 minutes????!. What is so amazing about that!!!!!!!

also... did anyone know he had vitiligo?? I feel like thatā€™s new news? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong.
Someone on Tiktok said he looked tired and she said that he has Vitiligo..

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t you think Spencerā€™s developing more and more ailments as time goes on since being with ImogenšŸ¤£ vitiligo, rosacea to name a few

Reactions: 43
How long until Spencer stops his 1 day a week at work as a barber now he is doing ads on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear God sheā€™s looking awful. Iā€™m blocked on her insta but just used my other account to take a quick look.

Iā€™ve seen more fat on a twiglet šŸ˜³ Twiglet probably has more personality as well

Reactions: 7
TW

I don't understand how she doesn't realise how triggering she is for girls? Esp underage young girls.

I'm sorry if this upsets anyone (hence TW) but the pictures of how skinny she is is EXACTLY what I aspired to look like/"thinspo" and looked up on tumblr for hours daily. I literally starved myself in order to try look like this thinking this was the only way I'd be beautiful and "accepted".

Also she's said she's been on prescribed pain meds - I 1000% believe it's probably tramadol she's on with the amount of weight she's lost.
A really close relative to me was on tramadol and became so addicted to them and lost a tit tonne of weight (now she currently wears size 6 trousers which are too big for her) and it was rapid how much in a short space of time she dropped the weight. Thankfully from help from family she came off of them but it was so damaging to see.
yeah Tramadol is evil. My husband lost a stone in three days it was the scariest thing ever

Reactions: 3
The ques to get into primark are long , likes of her doesnt help going around Filming each items and saying how nice it is while someone standing outside in rain freezing waiting to get in

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.