Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does all her content have to be hauls or surprises, that she uses for click bait, no wonder why her subscribers are going down

Reactions: 7
Im still confused as to why Spenny said they got the table from Facebook Marketplace, but Imo said it was her mums. Who is lying, and why?

Reactions: 29
What the duck. 😡😡😡😡😡
Considering she has such a young following, this could be so dangerous. The fact she hasn’t deleted it either shows she thinks it’s a good thing but deletes others relating to her weight that could be seen as negative! I wish she would get help

Reactions: 18
Considering she has such a young following, this could be so dangerous. The fact she hasn’t deleted it either shows she thinks it’s a good thing but deletes others relating to her weight that could be seen as negative! I wish she would get help
That’s the kind of language used and derived from pro Ana websites 😡 so bleeping damaging and I’m APPALLED she hasn’t deleted it. She’ll delete comments calling her out truthfully on her bullshit but she’ll leave things like that up! 🤬

Reactions: 27
Every time Spenny speaks I die inside, I used to feel sorry for him because of Imo's controlling behaviour etc but he gets even more of a wet wipe in every video. The way he gets excited and jumbles his words up is proper cringe, I just can't deal with the pair of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I feel bad for Spencer in their latest video, anyone else think Salad was really rude when he was painting lmao so dismissive. Swear they’re both getting weirder as well, watching imo’s videos honestly is like watching a modern day freak show 🤣🤣🤣 the builders didn’t want his help so he sat watching them out the window omg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I used to watch her back in the day, let's say around 2017 when she was mates with Holly Boon, she was a bit hyper and theatrical but it was kind of endearing and entertaining.....

Now the theatrical hyperness seems to have been replaced by hyper emotion it just seems to be constantly crying at everything....getting her architects plans - crying, thinking about how much she loves spenny cos he set up a little chair to watch the gardeners - crying.

I am all for being true to your emotions but crying at EVERYTHING is not a normal reaction it's worrying she's portraying this to the thousands of 12 year olds that watch her

Reactions: 24
It actually disturbs me how her huns think her and Spencer’s relationship is normal and “goals”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.