Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to get there lies straight in the videos Spencer we brought this table and stools from Facebook market place
Imo my mom never used this table and chairs but I didn't like the brown
Omg I didn’t even think of that!!! The way Spencer described how easy and socially distanced it is to pick them up. The liesss

Reactions: 9
Another post on her story about how GRATEFUL she is to have an amazinggggggg dad and family and husband and she is so lucky. What about those who don’t have family imo... it comes across as bragging all the frigging time!!!. And on her new video... she’s going to call her family and Spencer’s family to tell them all about the architectural plans - bragging.

Reactions: 11
She is literally the same frame/size as me when I had anorexia. She’s a bleeping joke to portray this image to so many young girls.
Same here. I was thinking the exact same thing. When I had anorexia I was the same size as this and used every excuse under the sun to cover it up, like I'm dancing more than usual (I was actually at dance school unlike imo) or would say my coeliac disease is really limiting my diet etc. It's really not a good image to be portraying young girls is it. She needs cancelling SOOOOO badly.

Spencer actually makes me laugh. He’s definitely on the spectrum
My 2 yo son is on the spectrum, mildy but he is on the spectrum never the less and he does very very similar things to Spencer especially like the excited motions 🤣 Spencer is without a doubt on the spectrum as is Hugo, massively!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Just seen that story from last night I’m so surprised she hasn’t deleted it! Guess if she did we would have proof she reads here (even though we know she does anyway)

Spenny is acting like me on a Saturday night when I’m 2 bottles of wine down, doesn’t drink my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I forgot to take a screenshot but when the video was first posted someone commented saying does spenny have adhd and low and behold it’s been deleted 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why people feel sorry for him.. he seems as bleeping cracked as her. He is 30 years old like grow a pair of balls and go out with your pals and get drunk you actual freak

Reactions: 28
Wtf why did they lie about the table 😂😂😂😂😂

Wow Spencer using the Hoover in the new video.. I felt like I went into a new dimension watching that clip duck me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to comment on her weight loss but when she says comments about ‘cinching’ and ‘elongating’ I feel like she wants to be that thin

Reactions: 3
81820411-4925-40B7-8970-A64D1EAB232A.png

It’s the crying and overdramatics over an architect drawing architectural plans for me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They both look like a pair of junkies. Im not saying the pair have been injecting heroin, but they do look like junkies! Its not normal.

Reactions: 39
‘Spencer’s learning how to paint’
..Ben does it all
Imo: look at this great work my dad did and spencer watched

Poor boy.. it’s like he’s not allowed to even give it a go. Wasnt Ben teaching him how to paint in her filming room?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Spencer’s learning how to paint’
..Ben does it all
Imo: look at this great work my dad did and spencer watched

Poor boy.. it’s like he’s not allowed to even give it a go. Wasnt Ben teaching him how to paint in her filming room?
Ben needs to get a life

Reactions: 10
I dont really get the whole teaching to paint thing. It's not bloody rocket science!

Reactions: 20
ok. i only came here to ask whether Spenny has learning difficulties, but i see it's already been semi confirmed. 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen that insta story from last night and I'm howling hahahahahahahha, spencer is defo out his tits on something

Reactions: 4
I’m still trying to figure out what the extra surprise was in the Invisalign video is it that she got one too??? I’ve been back m watched it again n still confused

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.