Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question- the other day on insta she said she can’t open the car windows on the motorway. why??
She’ll no doubt have some super special reason because she’s super special and delicate but I don’t open my windows on the motorway because the wind makes a sound like a helicopter when you’re driving fast 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’d probably take off with her balloon lips
Why do her lips look like that? What did she do to them? They look like a fat fanny !!!!!!!

Her mouth is so big she could swallow anyone whole!

poor spencer having to tongue kiss her with her acid mouth 🤢 she has a yellow tongue 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do her lips look like that? What did she do to them? They look like a fat fanny !!!!!!!

Her mouth is so big she could swallow anyone whole!

poor spencer having to tongue kiss her with her acid mouth 🤢 she has a yellow tongue 24/7
It’s just a lip scrub angel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question- the other day on insta she said she can’t open the car windows on the motorway. why??
Might be nothing to do with this but I know someone with hearing aids and they don’t either as it’s really loud and give them a headache I think or something along those lines. It could be the same for spence

Reactions: 1
It’s not great to compare people because I know everyone’s journey is different but I was thinking how Elle Darby has just hit 400k subs and imo is getting close to 400k yet Elle has nice cars and gorgeous house etc etc. I assumed you tubers get paid similar to eachother (more subs more money?) imo can’t save for tit stop spending money on all this fast fashion!!!!!

Reactions: 11
It’s not great to compare people because I know everyone’s journey is different but I was thinking how Elle Darby has just hit 400k subs and imo is getting close to 400k yet Elle has nice cars and gorgeous house etc etc. I assumed you tubers get paid similar to eachother (more subs more money?) imo can’t save for tit stop spending money on all this fast fashion!!!!!
The amazon deals are just too good, I mean £20 for 2 glasses what an absolute STEAL

Last edited:
I’m not sure how it all works either but last night they both uploaded Primark hauls at roughly the same time and by around midnight Elle’s had 50k views and imo’s had 10k, so it could be engagement related ! OMG excuse the pun as Elle has spent the last week declaring she’s engaged 😂😂😂 but you know what I mean 😂😂😂

edit: I’ve just checked now and Elle’s is 98k with Imogen’s sitting at 24k... for pretty much the same amount of subs this speaks volumes

Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen her Instagram stories today?
think i have calculated about £200 spent so far lol

Reactions: 2
long time lurker first time poster :) I just had to comment.. her insta story “so drained and tired today” from WHAT? WHAT DO YOU DO?!

Reactions: 5
long time lurker first time poster :) I just had to comment.. her insta story “so drained and tired today” from WHAT? WHAT DO YOU DO?!
omg I know like try having a full time job and either kids or a husband or even a life that goes with it then see how tired you are.. she probs wakes up about 11 the rest of us are up 6/7AM

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure how it all works either but last night they both uploaded Primark hauls at roughly the same time and by around midnight Elle’s had 50k views and imo’s had 10k, so it could be engagement related ! OMG excuse the pun as Elle has spent the last week declaring she’s engaged 😂😂😂 but you know what I mean 😂😂😂

edit: I’ve just checked now and Elle’s is 98k with Imogen’s sitting at 24k... for pretty much the same amount of subs this speaks volumes
It’s from her own piss poor business decisions. She was doing the semi-luxe glamour girl thing when she was friends with Holly and that crowd, then when she fell out with them she started doing the typical youtube bait videos of fake relatability and £1 hauls which made her look cheap/desperate. Some influencers start making good money even with a couple thousand subs so she has no one to blame but herself.

Reactions: 10
It’s from her own piss poor business decisions. She was doing the semi-luxe glamour girl thing when she was friends with Holly and that crowd, then when she fell out with them she started doing the typical youtube bait videos of fake relatability and £1 hauls which made her look cheap/desperate. Some influencers start making good money even with a couple thousand subs so she has no one to blame but herself.
spot on

I am so annoyed at her insta stories today!!! Showing all these clothes and then she has written in tiny white font onto a WHITE background "aff". So sneaky!!!! Stop trying to hide that you are getting money from people clicking on the link!!! And then the next story is her being all innocent saying like ohh sorry just wanted to share with you what I bought- no you wanted to share so that people would click on it and you would get money!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I am so annoyed at her insta stories today!!! Showing all these clothes and then she has written in tiny white font onto a WHITE background "aff". So sneaky!!!! Stop trying to hide that you are getting money from people clicking on the link!!! And then the next story is her being all innocent saying like ohh sorry just wanted to share with you what I bought- no you wanted to share so that people would click on it and you would get money!!
this can be reported to the ASA you can report a breach of advertising standards on their website

Just came on to say the same thing!!!! Look at the hidden aff on these, absolutely disgusting
CCED9F68-950B-4571-B441-E7AF96F5179F.png
A8D418A2-571B-4BA8-9606-D26F653C0EC2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just came on to say the same thing!!!! Look at the hidden aff on these, absolutely disgusting
View attachment 230958View attachment 230959
I literally find this the peak of greedy, trashy influencer culture. Flinging a load of screenshots from ASOS onto their stories to try and make a few quid from affiliate links. How lazy and desperate can you be?

Business wise surely it causes drop off and reduces engagement as well? Who wants to sit and click through all this shite

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.