Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should create a TikTok trend where you play an imogenation video and film your boyfriends reaction in the background. Every time I put on a video out of curiosity within seconds my boyfriend will shout “NO. NOOO. Not that Imogen girl!!!!!”
😂😂😂 just makes me think of all the boyfriends out there who have to suffer through her videos, my thoughts are with them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she's been saying lately that she's had anxiety all her life, but we've never heard anything until now and apparently it's so bad. Somethings not right...

Reactions: 5
saying it’s a random vlog that she thought no one would watch with a bit of a bad turn at the end? she literally titled it “night out my anxiety ruined”

She couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here - someone asked the other day why she calls Spencer Pups and she’s just done a story about it 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Also - hi
HOW OBVIOUS IS IT!!! HAHAHAHA. Talking in her attention seeking anxiety night out video about her eyebrows and she gets hate for them loooool. Also the anxiety attack was most likely to make spencer come home. Horrid!

So she's been saying lately that she's had anxiety all her life, but we've never heard anything until now and apparently it's so bad. Somethings not right...
I think we should create a TikTok trend where you play an imogenation video and film your boyfriends reaction in the background. Every time I put on a video out of curiosity within seconds my boyfriend will shout “NO. NOOO. Not that Imogen girl!!!!!”
😂😂😂 just makes me think of all the boyfriends out there who have to suffer through her videos, my thoughts are with them!!
How do you make your own post? I cant find it!! Can only seem to reply to people

I think a new forum should be made where only one thing is mainly spoken about and then see if that gets brought up in a video!! Its already so so so obvious she reads here (hi imo)

Just type in the box at the bottom of the page
Found it! Thanks

I would absolutely love if her mum and dad randomly made a video talking about their views on her channel and the things she shares and even if the things she says are true. My parents this my mum and dad that... if she was my daughter I would have to say something, the content she creates could be so damaging to her young audience

Reactions: 1
I think a new forum should be made where only one thing is mainly spoken about and then see if that gets brought up in a video!! Its already so so so obvious she reads here (hi imo)

Found it! Thanks

I would absolutely love if her mum and dad randomly made a video talking about their views on her channel and the things she shares and even if the things she says are true. My parents this my mum and dad that... if she was my daughter I would have to say something, the content she creates could be so damaging to her young audience
Not forgetting how MUCH they loved her and wrapped her in bubble wrap hunnies they just loved us soooo much (making us all feel unloved lol)

Reactions: 1
so B A S I C A L L Y:
imo’s hair towel scenes are both filmed on the same day. so she never had any intention of going out, and faked her panic attack.
I actually don’t think spender is in on it. I think she bullies him as she wants his full attention and dare he go out with his mates. she has manipulated him completely and I actually feel sorry about him, just look at the way he has become, he seems depressed, not to mention ALL of his social media is controlled by her, and now his friendships too? (she has panic attacks to make him come home) she is C O N T R O L L I N G. Spencer isn’t her type (I can’t be the only one to think this) but he is the sort of guy to be easily manipulated and fooled. I bet she’s using him for content, engagement, marriage, D I V O R C E. Anyone else notice how her mental health started when she got with spencer? She will B L A M E it on him and domestic abuse because she is so sick and fame hungry.

#SAVE SPENNY 2020

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I feel sorry for my boyfriend for when I actually used to like her and watch her videos all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I gave in and I’m watching the video needed to see all the inconsistencies. Spencer doesn’t look too happy when she’s talking about his hair cut and non alcoholic G&T
he looked so sad drinking his non alcoholic gin, was probably looking forward to some time away but Imogen could not have that. I definitely think she asked him to come home!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She didn’t have a panic attack, she inhaled a ridiculous amount of caffeine (she admits at the start of the video)

Next.

Reactions: 18
Don't know if I even believe baby prince went out or was it all fake and he was just sat locked in the bedroom
Yes!!! I've had this thought, like was he just in on the whole thing or is she completely minipulating and controlling him?? Also she said with all the lads from work... He works at a barbers, ive never seen a barbers with more than a couple of staff, dosnt sit right at all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know anxiety works in all different ways but how could she feel too anxious and shy to go out the other night but went out in all these outfits for a video? She even said when she was in Nando’s everyone was staring at her but she stayed and proceeded to record herself which surely drew even more attention? If you look at her most viewed videos they’re the ones of her addressing hate and practically having a break down, I’m not saying she doesn’t have any form of anxiety but I think she’s 100% cottoned on to the fact it attracts views and is playing it to her advantage.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Anybody see how happy Imogen got when Spenny phoned her to check she’s ok? Literally bouncing off the walls with excitement 🤔In that moment I feel like we got a snippet of why she plays this anxiety card. She loves the attention. Your husband checking you’re ok is a normal thing, it shouldn’t give you such glee. I actually think Spencer looked down in the dumps and drained last night, his eyes were soul-less and he just seems to have lost his spark. He probably really needed that night out with the lads, shame it was cut short by Imogen’s dramatics 🥱 her “panic attack” scenes were very over acted and insincere

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Also, she had a “panic attack” but her makeup was fully in tact? when I’ve had a panic attack my makeup has been ruined as I get really hot/it makes my makeup sweat, or cry during/after the attack. I can’t be the only one? how is her makeup still on? must be her primer 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Also, she had a “panic attack” but her makeup was fully in tact? when I’ve had a panic attack my makeup has been ruined as I get really hot/it makes my makeup sweat, or cry during/after the attack. I can’t be the only one? how is her makeup still on? must be her primer 😂😂😂
Magic primer to match her magic lip scrub!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.