Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the "anxiety" video and I think it's not panic attacks etc. It's the comedown from all the drugs she's on! How hyper is she at the start!!! She flits between things she talks about constantly and it's impossible to keep up with what is going on! Why does she call herself baby princess?? No wonder she's got no friends. She's a twit.

Reactions: 20
She could maybe eventually afford a house in Brighton if she stopped spending stupid amounts of money on clothes and makeup and beauty products. The amount of hauls she’s done lately it must add up to some amount of money

Reactions: 15
I saw someone else has already commented on the towel clips being from the same time and not pre-makeup and next day as she claimed.

3 areas where they look exactly the same...eyebrow hairs, smudged eyeliner, red marks on nose 🤔
Honestly can’t believe she did this

Reactions: 4
I feel like her channel will easily die soon. It’s a pattern I see w youtubers like her. Nothing new. Nothing interesting to offer. Just some very loyal subscribers who will grow up and get bored and cringed out more and more as they mature.
I have done this exact thing within 2 years I cant cope anymore!! She used to be one of my favourite youtubers but now all I see is this fake personality, constantly needing attention constantly humiliating herself and her family, its honestly almost hard to watch!! The amount of times I've been on the edge of messaging her to say her channel and socials are becoming quite damaging not only to herself but her followers too and she should re evaluate what she posts before she becomes more unwell! She gives off all the wrong impressions, worst advice, if you really care youd evaluate what you put out online and change. She just does the same videos over and over and over in a cycle! Panic attack, lies about my life that contradict themselves in every video, makeup and clothes hauls all of which probably get taken back. She's just so over the top I dont even believe her anymore that the products are good or the clothes are good like I used too. Shes ruined herself!

She could maybe eventually afford a house in Brighton if she stopped spending stupid amounts of money on clothes and makeup and beauty products. The amount of hauls she’s done lately it must add up to some amount of money
She takes them all back probably just like the rest of them

Reactions: 6
My conspiracy theory - she claims tax relief on them, pockets the tax and then returns them for a full refund.

If she did a £100 haul to show on her channel, she could claim it as a business expense and get tax back of £20. Then returning the haul she would get the full £100 back as the store doesn't know. So she's made £20 easy money, plus the ad revenue from the video showing the haul 1🤔

As I said, just my theory, not stating this as fact!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
My conspiracy theory - she claims tax relief on them, pockets the tax and then returns them for a full refund.

If she did a £100 haul to show on her channel, she could claim it as a business expense and get tax back of £20. Then returning the haul she would get the full £100 back as the store doesn't know. So she's made £20 easy money, plus the ad revenue from the video showing the haul 1🤔

As I said, just my theory, not stating this as fact!!!
Nothing would surprise me

I have done this exact thing within 2 years I cant cope anymore!! She used to be one of my favourite youtubers but now all I see is this fake personality, constantly needing attention constantly humiliating herself and her family, its honestly almost hard to watch!! The amount of times I've been on the edge of messaging her to say her channel and socials are becoming quite damaging not only to herself but her followers too and she should re evaluate what she posts before she becomes more unwell! She gives off all the wrong impressions, worst advice, if you really care youd evaluate what you put out online and change. She just does the same videos over and over and over in a cycle! Panic attack, lies about my life that contradict themselves in every video, makeup and clothes hauls all of which probably get taken back. She's just so over the top I dont even believe her anymore that the products are good or the clothes are good like I used too. Shes ruined herself!

I agree. That anxiety attack video felt so premeditated. If you are having an anxiety or panic attack you can barely breathe and can't think rationally. There's no way you would ever think "oh hey let's film myself breaking down". It's so damaging and contradictory some of the content she puts out. People with a public platform should really think carefully putting out content around mental health especially if they have a young audience.

Reactions: 11
I can’t see her channel growing more! Maybe another year or so but I can see it dying out... nothing special or individual and you know what I just thought. What happened to hunny lashes or her lottie london collab or revolution collab ??

Reactions: 7
Hey im new here and i dont really know how to use this. But i saw on an earlier thread someone mentioned the baby mums instagram. Does anyone know what it is? Thanksss!!

Why is the best husband in the world Spencer not wearing his wedding ring in the videos of him making the curry.. surely Imo can’t be happy with that. He needs to prove he’s married to her at all times!

Reactions: 5
Okay...I know I’m going to get the comments of “if no proof it didn’t happened” and I have no proof only a phone call that obviously I can’t just record however...Imogen did go out that night. She was spotted by someone I know. She phoned me to say she had seen Imogen and her husband. I truly 100% believe her due to the fact she actually watches her videos and doesn’t see that Imogen is constantly performing for her fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hey im new here and i dont really know how to use this. But i saw on an earlier thread someone mentioned the baby mums instagram. Does anyone know what it is? Thanksss!!
For her own privacy, no, i highly doubt she wants to be contacted. She has friends on this thread who are giving her any information she needs from here x

Reactions: 4
how do I reply to someone? Sorry I’m so stuck & can’t find how to do it, help would be much appreciated

I used to love her like 3 years ago when she was single and so healthy it seemed so positive she always went on about being single and happy then she met her man and literally made him everything like she said her boy best pal is always “busy” like yeah too busy to be arsed with you and your daily drama

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.