Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad bringing spencer in to it but honestly when she first met him he had more meat on him his hair looked darker cause he was probably healthier his skin looked better, his skin is probably worse because he’s malnourished cause he will be eating all the same stuff as her which is effecting his skin and hair and weight. he should be able to eat what he wants it’s her stomach condition not his. I feel bad for him

Reactions: 17
Barely comment on here. Just some things I’ve noticed recently. I really don’t think Hugo minds the soppiness from Imogen, I think like Imogen he enjoys the attention and being babied. I also get the feeling from their interaction that her mum somewhat sees through her, as much as her mum annoys me, she seems more clued up than Ben (who is a male imogen) I think that’s why Imogen rarely spends time at her mums now, we saw a glimpse into that when her mum joked recently that her stomach condition was trapped wind and you could see Imogen’s face.

lastly I remember at the start of lockdown she said she doesn’t watch the news because if she did she’d make herself believe she had Covid or would make herself unwell and have to admit herself to hospital. If she had enough self awareness to admit and recognise she’s capable of this, it’s makes me think she has the ability to convince herself she’s more unwell than she is, munchausen coupled with compulsive liar and someone who thrives from pity and admiration, makes for someone whom may not be as unwell as she lets on.

Reactions: 46
I’ve looked on his insta and his pics are only of him or him and Imogen, do you genuinely think he doesn’t see his mates? If so I feel bad for him in a way but then I don’t because he enables her weird and dramatic behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I’ve looked on his insta and his pics are only of him or him and Imogen, do you genuinely think he doesn’t see his mates? If so I feel bad for him in a way but then I don’t because he enables her weird and dramatic behaviour.
He definitely doesn’t see anyone else - no matter how much they try and convince us 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
What a journey.
I’ve been reading from the very beginning & you could actually make a thread from all the “can someone explain I can’t be bothered going back to read the threads”... like wept alive, skim through them!
also, thank you for making me giggle at such a rubbish time.💟

Reactions: 22
The timeline of her boyfriends in her interview with Lovevie DOES NOT add up. Even the girl herself looked baffled by it all. So she was with the guy with a kid when she went to her first term and uni, and then somewhere over the next year split up with him and met footballer guy? but was seeing a guy who shared a house with dua lipa? Whilst she was with footballer guy? and then never spoke about him. and also, she said she lived on her dads floor with her older brother when her mum and dad split up and her mum was pregnant (with Hugo)... but she was in college, sorry but what’s the age gap between her and Hugo? I didn’t think it was 16 years... I could be wrong. But if does NOT add up.

Reactions: 19
The timeline of her boyfriends in her interview with Lovevie DOES NOT add up. Even the girl herself looked baffled by it all. So she was with the guy with a kid when she went to her first term and uni, and then somewhere over the next year split up with him and met footballer guy? but was seeing a guy who shared a house with dua lipa? Whilst she was with footballer guy? and then never spoke about him. and also, she said she lived on her dads floor with her older brother when her mum and dad split up and her mum was pregnant (with Hugo)... but she was in college, sorry but what’s the age gap between her and Hugo? I didn’t think it was 16 years... I could be wrong. But if does NOT add up.
I noticed this too... and I’ve watched a couple of Evie’s interviews... Imogen rambled so so much like it was so long and confusing. And the thing is poor Evie can’t even edit any of it out 😂 she barely got any questions in and sounded so confused herself

Reactions: 2
So when her mum and dad split up and her mum moved out or whatever happened and her and her brother were sleeping on the floor in her dads house and her mum was pregnant with Hugo she would have been 11? But she said she was in college and had the boyfriend (the one with the kid) so clearly there is something not adding up here...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So when her mum and dad split up and her mum moved out or whatever happened and her and her brother were sleeping on the floor in her dads house and her mum was pregnant with Hugo she would have been 11? But she said she was in college and had the boyfriend (the one with the kid) so clearly there is something not adding up here...
Unless her mum was pregnant with Freya? Not trying to defend Imogen I think she’s the biggest liar going and her timelines defo don’t add up, was just thinking maybe it wasn’t Prince Hugo Bee the mum was pregnant with or did she specifically say?

Reactions: 1
Why did she even do an interview? Who does she think she is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Also; No Shade but does she call him Pups because he loves doggy or something? Is that where the nickname comes from? I may have skimmed past a comment referencing it so apologies if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also; No Shade but does she call him Pups because he loves doggy or something? Is that where the nickname comes from? I may have skimmed past a comment referencing it so apologies if so.
Apparently he was sweet and cute like a puppy so pups just stuck. Very weird if you ask me

Reactions: 4
I think she calls him pups
As when they first started dating he was wild and would go out drinking and having fun and go to the gym. Then over time imo has trained him to be a good doggy who sits at home and behaves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.