Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Hugo is unbearable. What a horrible boy he came across as in that video. Don’t normally feel sorry for spencer but imagine having to put up with him on a regular basis.

Reactions: 5
The video with her HUSBAND and brother is so, so, so embarrassing and hard to watch. I don't understand why she would upload that and not expect anyone to comment on the way Hugo was behaving. If he is your younger son brother and people should "be kind" don't upload a video exposing him like that!!!!

Some bits of Imogen that annoyed me the most:

3.59 when she is screaming literally in his ear OH MY GOD

7.09 the luck of disgust she gives Spencer for getting the answer wrong

7.14 looking like she is gonna cry

7.22 saying she actually thinks she is gonna cry

9.46 when she goes LOOK AT ME

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the new tik tok she’s put up? Of spencer ‘pranking’ her? She definitely knew what he was doing and tried to act not annoyed and all cute giving him a kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m new to this group, and to be fair I used to be a hun but things just seemed so off about this grown women.. so I found this thread ! Glad I wasn’t alone. But please tell me someone has just seen the new tiktok ...spammy crying over Imogen tripping up ....so he didn’t notice the phone on the side ?!! It’s so staged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the new tik tok she’s put up? Of spencer ‘pranking’ her? She definitely knew what he was doing and tried to act not annoyed and all cute giving him a kiss
He’s actually tit scared of her isn’t he, gives me the same vibes when he gave her a shock on her bday and he looked like he was about to get beat up. He goes to put it over her head but is too scared hahaha wtf

Reactions: 11
Here we go again

HI IMOGEN!!! give Hugo a back scrub from me x
Wait a minute she’s trying to compare spammy crying over her fake obvious tripping with the current social situation with toxic masculinity ! I have no words .. she needs to get out of her own entitled ass. It’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We aren't saying he can't cry at all we are saying the video is clearly staged and that he cried because you fell over and relationships should be fun not serious loool give it a rest imo and get off tattle if it bothers you

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry BUT....
Her story said “I would never look at someone and start slagging them off..”
However a few clips before she literally calls a guy babygal? Okay she’s not “slagging him off” but I’m assuming she’s judging him by his long hair and assuming it’s a female.
That doesn’t quite sit right with me.
81C2BCE9-AE43-4C44-9D7D-97D261F7D49C.jpeg
F870C0D4-6602-4A46-B6F2-E84DF86D645E.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Possibly the only person ever who would be doing a video, telling people to judge less and then stare at a man who looks when he hears someone on there own talking to herself in the street. Biggest hypocrite ever!!

I’m sorry BUT....
However a few clips before she literally calls a guy babygal? Okay she’s not “slagging him off” but I’m assuming she’s judging him by his long hair and assuming it’s a female.
View attachment 209708View attachment 209709
This 🙌🏼
sorry posted my previous one before I seen this!

Reactions: 10
Huns. Look. Imogen would NEVER judge someone. She just wouldn't. I mean, posting a video to thousands of people that her friend had an abortion.. FINE. She doesn't judge though. She just never would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
god her insta stories today.... her real personality is starting to break through in my opinion!!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry BUT....
View attachment 209708View attachment 209709
She is bleeping twitting on about not judging people yet judging people who have an opinion about her that dosnt involve having their tounge up her arse... She said if she saw something she didn't like she wouldn't even care so why is she recording, making a show of herself and gasping for attention because of something people are doing that she dosnt like?? Wish this absolute duck wit would get off the pedestal that she's plonked herself on 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quick post to keep up to date on the thread- and I wanted to say it’s nice to see she’s still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her true colours really are starting to show, she gets more insufferable by the day!!

Reactions: 8
And why does she feel the need to talk about her crush from when she was 11? I’ve never known of someone who constantly feels the need to talk about her exes and past relationships and boys she liked so bloody much. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still hung up on them. The quick wedding, the we’re so in love, we’re soulmates bla bla, who you trying to convince babe?
She’s run out of exes to make videos and story times about she’s resorting to primary school crushes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.