Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooool my boyfriend would laugh, poke them and walk off. So unrealistic because if they were REAL they would walk round the flat naked so it would be nothing new!!
My boyfriend wouldn’t even come in as quick as spenny does, he would shout “what do you want” from the other room and then tell me to come there

100% staged

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why am I unable to see the pictures you’ve posted? It’s just white where it should be x

Reactions: 3
A load of comments on that tiktok when you scroll down are just people tagging their mates lol clearly laughing at her . Such an embarrassing tiktok :/ attention seeker

Reactions: 8

This is genuinely the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen
Jesus Christ. yeah she's riddled with anxiety :oops: it's sad they plan these, the fact he walked right up to knowing where the camera was🤦‍♀️

Right, away she goes. The anxiety video, she uploaded 2, 2 bleeping tiktoks that night before her "anxiety attack" thought she couldn't wait to go for a night out? well why would you piss about doing tiktoks then? aye because you had no intention of going out, she's such a dildo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

This is genuinely the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen
Wtf??? That's so gross 😂they are so embarassing
I don't have any experience with anxiety but surely you can't film a video, (probably several) tiktoks, then all of a sudden have a panic attack??

Reactions: 6
A bit late to post this but who else saw her Instagram story the other day where she was faintly/barely miming to a song, looking into the camera and eye f-ing herself. So awkward, so cringe, so embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Just watching a vlog where Spencer has bloods done. She says adoringly, “FIVE tubes of blood? You’re SO strong!!” Errrmmm, sorry, what now? Just another thing a mummy would say to her 5 year old son. The ‘sharp scratch’ is never pleasant but once the needle is in, there’s no pain or anything, however much blood they take! Why do they both act like children?!

Reactions: 6
Just watching a vlog where Spencer has bloods done. She says adoringly, “FIVE tubes of blood? You’re SO strong!!” Errrmmm, sorry, what now? Just another thing a mummy would say to her 5 year old son. The ‘sharp scratch’ is never pleasant but once the needle is in, there’s no pain or anything, however much blood they take! Why do they both act like children?!
I thought that as well - imagine having such a boring life that you have to dramatise something as small as having a blood test. Baby prince should donate blood - Imo would probably equate it to a blood transfusion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.