Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a guess really, she’s not one to vocalise her problems!!! So modest xxXxxx
I know , I just wish she would talk about it more and raise some awareness. Not our imo tho, she would never want the huns to worry about her.

Again I was wise enough to put my brew on the side before reading. I cannot get one the accuracy of these stories
Any requests for the next one? I'm scared people will get sick of them but I just have so many stories I have to get them out

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain this? I’m confused about it

Reactions: 1
Says shes only slept from 6am-10am. She eats oatabix.
[/QUOTE]

And what rhymes with Oatabix...... TWIX!!

Finally caught up!!
I’ve been struggling with my eating for a few month now, randomly I made up to everyone I was allergic to dairy so people wouldn’t wonder why i stopped eating certain things or nothing at all, it’s a cover up so I don’t need to explain myself or fully admit to myself that I’ve got a problem with food. She needs help with it because it’s making me ill, very ill and it’s scary so with that I know how she feels but she needs to just admit it instead of constantly posting what I eat in a day and get some help!
Spencer, I have a soft spot for, he annoys me but you can see in his eyes how fed up he is, she’s made him a walking talking doll of how she wants him and it isn’t fair so no surprise his mam didn’t attend the wedding! Any money she will see what imo is like, tried to tell him and he’s kicked off because he’s scared to leave her and so wrapped up in her lies.
she’s skint too, just admit it hahaha,IMO has no money end of it’s annoying how much she talks about it !! We get it! You have no money,having no money doesn’t mean you can’t wash, please shower( I’m asking you directly I know you read in here imo )
And finally! Hugo, just watched his tiktoks and LOL!!!! If my 16 year old sister done that, I would rip into her for it and so would her friends !!!
embarrassing family

Reactions: 10
I am dying

Reactions: 3
I follow Imo’s footballer ex’s fiancé on Insta. She’s an influencer type and has lovely content. She’s into healthy eating and has turmeric- I tell you what, she never has a yellow tongue!

Reactions: 15
I'm with you on all this my me tal health has been a joke for years now but got worse over lockdown to me actually feeling like I was going to kill herself iv had councilling for 2 weeks and getting checked on still she went from 0-10 in 2 weeks a week

Hope your okay
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, as you say, lockdown has been so hard. But I’m hanging on on there. Hope you’re ok too. Sending love to all those that genuinely have struggles. Xx

Ooo whatever happened to Imogens nan that she used to feature, is she still alive? I'm sure we would of heard if not.

Reactions: 1
Any requests for the next one? I'm scared people will get sick of them but I just have so many stories I have to get them out
[/QUOTE]

Please do valentines day..I can just imagine how much of a cringe fest it would be for our baby gal princess

Reactions: 3
Hello, I don’t really know how to start this. I knew Imogen when she lived in london and went to university and was in and out of hospital. I have honestly had enough, iv never known lies like it. I have set up account on instagram where I’m going to counter everything she has said through her story-times that I CAN confirm and prove are a lie. I am also open to posting other lies that anyone has caught her out in. I have the permission of a few other girls mentioned in her story times. I have set the account up and is ready. Her huns have already started attacking but that’s to be expected. If anyone has any questions let me know! Iv been reading for ages and you are all so funny. I’m glad people are finally seeing her for what she is

Reactions: 47
What's the Instagram name please?

Reactions: 4
Welcome! Did you used to be friends of just knew of her? Have you watched peachy's video where she counteracts herself? Ive founds a few videos of her eating gluten/wheat/dairy products which she claims can kill her

What are the huns saying? I wouldn't worry they're all 15

Reactions: 5
What's the Instagram name please?

The instagram is @imogenationlies

I used to be friends with her! I think there is still evidence of the friendship on twitter. I didn’t live with her but was friends with her and the group of friends she lived with. Funnily enough i’m still friends with the girls, just not her.

I haven’t watched the video, I couldn’t get the link to work not sure if i was being an idiot? I was also trying to find the list that was posted of all her lies on here. There is so so many.

just the usual .. i’m obsessed with her & must be really unhappy in myself

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.