Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he says he was crying, overwhelmed and “OMG she’s coming” i couldn’t help but think of it as sexual, what a twit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also why does she she say the people who are nasty don’t know her but the people who do know her? Surely everyone would know her the same amount because they say the same things. WHATS WITH THE MASSIVE JUMP CUT AT AT 13:20???? If she wasn’t lying it would be a smooth segment no jumps. And everyone Who got a hoodie had a right to know what she donated and it doesn’t matter how they ask or how many times she doesn’t owe them anything, she can’t withhold information from someone who deserves to know just because you don’t like how someone asked you’re scum imo soz.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she didn’t know the rules, why was her dad made to go in the garden? 🙄 was he chucking uno cards through a window and shouting ‘your turn!’
Hahahaha. Eventually bensalad got fed up once it got to midnight and started scratching at the door and whimpering til they let him in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Going to work, looking forward to coming back to a new thread! I KNOW it’s going to be epic. 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Since when was taking photos outside of people’s houses that aren’t for sale house hunting?

also, why would she need to do a video for her followers on how to get a house when her subscribers are 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She didn’t think she needed to post proof or receipts of the donations, BUT thought she needed to video herself having her fake panic attacks to show people what anxiety / panic attacks are like, as proof she wasn’t lying she has them?
Another lie of hers she’s never been in a relationship with someone whilst she’s had poor mental health. I thought with her ex’s she was depressed basically throughout the whole relationship as it wasn’t a healthy relationship... this girl and her lies I’m sick of her!!!
Getting counselling within 2 weeks? People that have actually got poor mental health have to wait longer than that this dumb witch and thinking people are so oblivious to things. Waiting lists are so long and there’s no way she’s got a private therapist because if she’s paying for someone to not advise her that she needs a break from social media then she needs to get that coin back

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New title suggestion from one of my comments on spennys Instagram last night...

Imogenation #12 Feed me a twix and call me hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Saying I would steal from charity that’s illegal” so is going inside someone’s house during this pandemic but you did hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They are a couple of outfit matching bleeping parrots. WHY DO YOU BOTH HAVE TO REPEAT A WORD THAT THE OTHER SAID:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 8
Just finished her video, that girl is DANGEROUS! The way the actual lies just roll off the tongue and bleeping sideshow spenny sitting there like churchill the dog agreeing with her!! The 2 separate emails someone said before but they absolutely split that money they are disgusting, probs so both their accounts looked better for their "house hunting" scum absolute scum.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought she said counsellor too and thought maybe I misheard!! More bleeping proof of her lies, why the duck would a counsellor advise on this sort of matter!?
Maybe that’s why she’s got that weird jump cut I was on about 😂😂

Reactions: 4
why in the name of good duck do these 2 constantly talk over and interrupt each other, it bleeping grates on me just let the other finish before jumping in lorddddd😅😅

Reactions: 7
This is the remix to ignition, we are in my dads kitchen, spenny working his body, I have a stomach condition
New thread title suggestion. Just mentioning it again as I feel like I posted it too early to be remembered 😂

Edit: if too long for a title, can be shortened down by taking out “this is the” at the start, not necessary content 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Reposting my thread suggestion cos it's my first and I'm proud dont judge me hunniebunzzzbabyprincesses

#12 imo imo hoodwinks her huns, is hugobee her dead dog or son?

Too harsh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reading through her YouTube comments these young girls are so brainwashed 🤦🏽‍♀️ They need to wake the duck up and realise what a compulsive liar she is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.