Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on here before but my god she's annoying, imogen hen nobody said you STOLE from a charity, you didn't go stealth mode into mind head office and take money. People just said you lied about donating money which wouldn't actually be a crime its just a tit thing to do. I've been keeping up with this thread and not once did anyone say shes stolen money from mind, the word thief was never mentioned. At least shes getting her moneys worth from her acting lessons.
"Imogen hen" 😂😂
I'm sensing a fellow Scot? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate that weird lip thing she does when she nods like a bobble head and looks at Spencer agreeing with whatever bullshit comes out his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imogenation #12

Grimo imo and gormless spence together for ever with Hugo the reincarnated dog

Reactions: 2
Is someone making a new thread? Or do you want me to do it? I never comment but trust me I read every word 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“This is Spencer my husband” mate we get it your bleeping married to the biggest gormless plant of wood on the planet! YOU👏🏼DONT👏🏼 NEED 👏🏼TO 👏🏼SAY👏🏼 IT👏🏼 EVERY👏🏼 bleeping👏🏼 VIDEO!!!👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How the duck has she just said that she didn’t want to show receipts because she didn’t want to detract the attention from what’s going on at the moment. She’s actually just used the BLM movement and covid-19 as a scapegoat for her lies! I could not hate this girl more she absolutely disgusts me and she should be ashamed of herself
Also I know George floyd died on the 25th but I’m sure it only started gaining momentum with UK influences around the 30th. And even then she didn’t post about it 31st of May. She said it was dontated on the 28th so she’s a liar- she was also posting on the 28th 29th and 30th about her mental health so was that not taking it away from BLM? She’s bleeping rank she gets worse and worse

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve been lurking the last few days and haven’t been commenting as I truly can’t believe what a car crash she is lately. So saw by the comments she’s uploaded and forced myself to watch albeit skipping most.

What a crock of tit. The entire video she looks like a rabbit in headlights, both of them talking over each other, waffling......she knows she’s fucked.

Bye Imo hun. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.......👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I missed that whole thing did she change the charity from Mind to BLM or is it both? I remember she said she was donating the adsense to mind from the trolling videos is it now black lives matters.. I'm just checking I have that right 😂

@Justhereforbants @Walnutss aw don’t worry thank you for trying guys, appreciate it❤
last idea would be to shorten it completely to:
This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

give up at this point feel free to pick another unless someone else has any ideas 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.