Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could she claim to not understand the rules of lockdown that you can’t be in someone else’s house yet goes on to say obviously they can’t view houses at the min because of lockdown. The lies are just so blatant!
I really want to bring this girl onto intensive care where I work at the hospital so she can see first hand what she has contributed to by bleeping around in her dads kitchen. I want her to realise how her actions can affect real people, real people are dying imo you self absorbed vile woman, they’re not just numbers like you see them as Imogen. She thinks the word is all sunshine and roses and she needs to get to grips with what has actually been going on😡
Saying that though, she probably still wouldn’t care

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn’t even know this YouTuber before I saw her thread here. Just watched her latest video and it seems like her husband is faking it. His face just doesn’t look genuine and he looks like he’s going through the motions.
wouldn’t be surprised if he just ups and leaves her one day for someone else
He will and it will be @proseccolove ❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Imogenation #12
Spenny’s getting all the attention on his Instagram, Imo’s breaking lockdown rules cause she doesn’t give a damn!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spencer makes me cringe the way he puts his arm around her and grabs her, Imogen always looks so awkward like she’s thinking ‘move mate’. And when he goes in to kiss her it’s always so quick and forced. I don’t know if it’s just me who’s noticed it or 😂? Also her hand gestures drive me bleeping craZYyYY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So weird that her stomach condition has no name and yet she’s taking medication for it 🤔

Why is this bint lying about not knowing the lockdown rules when she lives on the Internet?! She’s really insulting the intelligence of her viewers

• Angry
I'm sorry but you can't be aware that you can be in Ben Salad's company but socially distant, without being aware that you can't be in his house. Those rules were announced at the same time no?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Spencer makes me cringe the way he puts his arm around her and grabs her, Imogen always looks so awkward like she’s thinking ‘move mate’. And when he goes in to kiss her it’s always so quick and forced. I don’t know if it’s just me who’s noticed it or 😂? Also her hand gestures drive me bleeping craZYyYY
Notice how bad her hand gestures get when she’s talking about the charity situation? Wonder if it’s cos she’s lying 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always tells the most stupid lies. I think a lot of people would have forgiven her if she has just said that she had really missed her dad and broken lock down to see him. That’s better than telling a silly lie

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but you can't be aware that you can be in Ben Salad's company but socially distant, without being aware that you can't be in his house. Those rules were announced at the same time no?
And how can THREE people not understand the lockdown rules too?? Honestly they think everyone is thick. Twats!

• Haha
  • Heart
She always tells the most stupid lies. I think a lot of people would have forgiven her if she has just said that she had really missed her dad and broken lock down to see him. That’s better than telling a silly lie
I’d have had an ounce of respect for her if she’d said this instead of a lie. Imagine not knowing the rules. Yet. It’s plastered everywhere you look. She’ll be driving to wales next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She says she's never been in a relationship feeling low and having anxiety but I'm sure she's said before she's had anxiety since being a child 🤨

Reactions: 6
watched not even 5 mins.. but noticed she starts nodding agreeing with what spencer’s saying before he’s even sounded out the first WORD. me, me, me is what rotates round her head constantly mun🤦🏽‍♀️ she is clearly living in such a dream world and it’s shocking how much she obviously thinks people will just believe anything that comes out her mouth

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
#Imogenation #12 : Grimo is a liar, Spenny boy is wet, ask her where the Mind money is and watch that hunbun sweat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d have had an ounce of respect for her if she’d said this instead of a lie. Imagine not knowing the rules. Yet. It’s plastered everywhere you look. She’ll be driving to wales next
She ever come to Wales and I will boot her straight back to Brighton!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never commented on here before but my god she's annoying, imogen hen nobody said you STOLE from a charity, you didn't go stealth mode into mind head office and take money. People just said you lied about donating money which wouldn't actually be a crime its just a tit thing to do. I've been keeping up with this thread and not once did anyone say shes stolen money from mind, the word thief was never mentioned. At least shes getting her moneys worth from her acting lessons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.