Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PREACH only stumbled on her a week ago this boy sorry to say is no oil painting ( i think its the nose and teeth and mouth area that ? i dont know goofy vibes) shes very pretty! and got a whole cute thing going plus i like the fact she isnt stick thin but has a good body but eats well and shows it thats so important content for younger viewers to see!!!!!

she also is still doing a uni dance Degree and didnt drop it for social M
wtf is he doing ! i have no clue who his sister is anyone help????
Saffron barker lol. You’d think he would have grasped on to her n utilised his sister being quite popular but he’s genuinely so lazy. Does he even have any long term goals or plans … I see him getting a normal job in a couple years if they don’t end up having kids before that to secure the views

Do you think admin can combine this as Imogen and Jed thread because it would be easier

Imogen vlog
- she needs to stop saying she has ocd

Jed vlog
- He secretly hates him family and can't wait to leave
- Mocking Saffron being lazy
- Mocking Saffron ordering just chicken on the car drive down to Canary Wharf. What did mummy Barker get?? Just water (you can see where the Disordered Eating in their family comes from)
- The lounge area where he think he'll be bringing his dumb friends to play xbox. Lol. Everyone will hate you
His life seems like it’s gonna be lonely. He will spend morning n nights w Imogen but she’s got uni and a social life n things to do so when she’s gone he can fill his time w his friends but they won’t be available all the time. His family kinda revolve around saffron n she’s busy w her own life. I feel as time goes on he’s gonna feel lonely unless he makes friends w some YouTubers in the industry which is possible but yeah he’s gonna be quite bored soon when the new flat hype dies down

Reactions: 5
Hi @Helen can we change the title to "Jed Barker & Imogen Cribb" ain't worth having 2 basic Youtubers having seperate threads. Thank you

Reactions: 6
The fact Imogen gets more views than him must wind him up 😭😭

how long do we think before they make a couples channel .. I say Feb

I feel like people watch Jed for Imogen or saffron. Videos when he’s alone don’t do as well so he’s definitely gonna notice that when she’s in a video it does better

Reactions: 3
Imogen is rarely in London atm. She’s w family or out w the girls… Jed this isn’t gonna go well for u lol he’s either gonna feel left out or like Imogen isn’t giving him enough. Idk why he moved out he’s not busy enough to be in London. He needs to make friends or put more effort into work

She’s currently on holiday w friends

Reactions: 7

A megathread for Imogen Cribb and Jed Barker

A megathread for Imogen Cribb and Jed Barker
Shouldn’t we just add Jed onto this one? I feel like we’ll be talking about the same things in both

Shouldn’t we just add Jed onto this one? I feel like we’ll be talking about the same things in both
Yeah its both Imogen Cribb and Jed Barker

Everyone kept asking for Jeds thread. He doesn't have one so thought like his YouTube career He could just melt into Imogen thread to create a megathread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For someone w a dancing degree pending idk the way she dances sometimes I’m like … you have qualifications … to dance. She give ballet dancer vibes. She doesn’t seem smooth w it sorry personal opinion.

What does Jed do whilst Imogen is away ? Does he just sit there in their flat twiddling his thumbs waiting for her arrival ? Sorry but He’s honestly a lowlife. someone said he was the rob Kardashian of the family and that is SO true lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does Jed do whilst Imogen is away ? Does he just sit there in their flat twiddling his thumbs waiting for her arrival ? Sorry but He’s honestly a lowlife. someone said he was the rob Kardashian of the family and that is SO true lol
He goes boxing, ate a roast… and yeah watched boxing. I think this is the life he wanted though I don’t think his mum was allowing it at home. He wants the soft life or waking up 3pm doing a gym class, eating then doing whatever he wants whereas because Wendy has saffron she probs pushed him to do things he didn’t wanna do like wake up a normal time, get s job etc. i love that Imogen is doing her thing n not excluding herself from friends because she’s w Jed.

JED has made 11k from a brand deal … SORRY what stupid brand is paying him 11k no wonder he’s so smug. Brand brand deal sorts his rent for months I dread to think how much saffron gets.

• Angry
Imogen wants to buy her own house and wants Jed to buy his own house. I think she probably knows they will eventually break up

• Wow
Imogen wants to buy her own house and wants Jed to buy his own house. I think she probably knows they will eventually break up
I think it’s more the security of knowing something is yours. If they split up an they share a house it makes it a lot more complicated n I feel like Imogen genuinely has goals for herself n has a rough timeline of what she wants at different stages of her life n Jed when he was speaking to her kinda came across rude n patronising. But keep in mind she lived at home, then lived w friends at Uni n now lives w her bf. I don’t think she expects a breakup but living alone is kinda a good thing before permanently staying w someone she’s never lived by herself. Also idk why they’re buying a house after the lease is up they’d be like 21/22 there’s no need to rush n buy a house

Reactions: 4
I think it’s more the security of knowing something is yours. If they split up an they share a house it makes it a lot more complicated n I feel like Imogen genuinely has goals for herself n has a rough timeline of what she wants at different stages of her life n Jed when he was speaking to her kinda came across rude n patronising. But keep in mind she lived at home, then lived w friends at Uni n now lives w her bf. I don’t think she expects a breakup but living alone is kinda a good thing before permanently staying w someone she’s never lived by herself. Also idk why they’re buying a house after the lease is up they’d be like 21/22 there’s no need to rush n buy a house
It would be extra income for either of them if the other rents theirs out and they live in one

Reactions: 1
I really don’t think he should’ve uploaded that video, it was really awkward. I think they thought they came across as really mature adults discussing a topic like on podcasts but unfortunately it just felt like 3rd wheeling a couple having an argument.

I’m ngl, I get big opportunist vibes from Imogen. Jed has never been a catch aside from having a platform, he’s shown himself to be a bit lazy and doesn’t seem to have ambitions, so I’ve found it weird that a clear go getter like Imogen would be interested in him. But it feels like she used him for his platform, dived straight into influencing and setting herself up with a nice little career, going halves on a boujie flat to up the quality of her influencer content and will ditch Jed in a year when she’s saved up enough for her deposit.

I do understand what she’s saying about independence and them being young, but they are already moving pretty fast for a 20 year old couple so it seems to be fine when it benefits her but not whenit doesn’t. After living with your partner for a year, I find it weird that she doesn’t seem fazed about the fact that that is a long time to then just start living apart and it most definitely would affect the dynamics of their relationship.

I think she just needs to be honest and cut Jed loose instead of stringing him along and trying to mould him to fit into this perfect little plan of life that she has in mind for herself as he’s also not crazy for not wanting to basically promise to propose to her.

They both have a lot of growing up to do tb

Tbh getting different houses won’t change then that much. Jed doesn’t have anything tying him down he can just go wherever Imogen is. She may have a dancing career after so might have more of a strict life but also Imogen probs has parents telling her n giving her advice. Having/owning a home might’ve been a conversation she’s had a w parents n they could’ve advised her to get one to secure soemthing for herself. I’m the exact same obvs I want to be w my bf forever but I want my own place as security n for pride really n Jed doesn’t seem reliable. But idk why the next step is buying a house. They’re in their 20s idk why he’s following saffron because they’re probs gonna argue about where they live I doubt Imogen will settle in Brighton n Jed won’t stay in Notts or London

Reactions: 2