Imogen Cribb and Jed Barker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I created a megathread because I don't think Jed is enough on his own to warrant a whole thread

Imogen first thread can be found here: https://tattle.life/threads/imogen-cribb.29916

So recap time!

- The two 20 year olds have moved together now in a flat/apartment that costs about £2.5k a month to rent in Canary Wharf, London

- Imogen channel is also getting more views than Jeds

- People predict a couple channel in Feb 2023

I feel like she’s gonna pass Jed around March or Christmas time. I see them lasting max … 3-4 years unless Jed fixes up.

Reactions: 2
Awkward!! Imogen bringing up getting engaged in roughly two years... Jed did not like that one bit 🤣 putting my cards on the table - this relationship won’t last. They clearly want very different things!

Love how they bang on about travelling. Wow you’re 20, most people can’t afford to pack their suitcases and jet off around the world for six months piggy backing off mummy and daddy’s bank account, get with it. Delusional kids.

Reactions: 6
I find it interesting that in a recent video Imogen says Jed and I want to travel because its something we are passionate about, they essentially just want to monetise their travels but then on their recent vlogs they dont even show over half their trips.

Reactions: 5
I do really like her youtube videos. I really don't get her dancing though anyone else?

Reactions: 3
He really does run a nothing channel. I mean what DOES he do? What’s his skill? What’s his theme?

Now he’s in London he’s got the perfect opportunity to explore and do allsorts ‘trying the top rated restaurant in London, trying the cheapest, what to do in London during winter’ etc etc

Reactions: 7
He really does run a nothing channel. I mean what DOES he do? What’s his skill? What’s his theme?

Now he’s in London he’s got the perfect opportunity to explore and do allsorts ‘trying the top rated restaurant in London, trying the cheapest, what to do in London during winter’ etc etc
People are sticking around because he's in a relationship. Just like Love Island when the couples make more money. People are invested in "love".

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He’s only been into central London like 3 times I think they’ve said. He’s wasting this opportunity. He uses his gf or his sister when they’re not in a video his views drop whereas Imogen does clothes n makeup n a lot of videos w/o him

How does a 9 min vlog of nothing pay for her rent and life living in Canary Wharf. Why go to uni to then say utube is your full time job Jed does nothing either

Reactions: 4
I feel like they charge a lot for promos. Jed has done some random brand deals that jsut don’t fit him. He’s tryna get into the boxing scene he’s so irrelevant. To do that he needs to start drama no one knows who he is. He’s literally found the easiest way to get into the YouTube scene … boxing 😂

They don’t have that many views reallt so how is it paying for their lifestyle
---
On social
Blade it says she earns no more then 3.5k a year so how is she living. Her rent food bills clothes holidays etc etc how

Are they both going travelling round Australia? Is it another gifted trip like Ana etc did?

Are they both going travelling round Australia? Is it another gifted trip like Ana etc did?
Yes I R.E.M. months ago they said it’s gifted also
---
The world is a messed up place. They are kids that have never worked in real jobs and have well off families and go for free. I’ve worked hard now could never afford to go and have family there I’ve never met at all from my dad’s side who is now not alive. The world is fucked up. Why should they get everything free

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They’re all dying to be Molly mae. Saffron w her rugby boy n imogen tryna be like oh jeds in boxing camp😭😭😭😂

Reactions: 1