Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chileanyway19

Not to be mean but Jed gives me the biggest ick , he’s lazy , unmotivated , has no ambitions and literally does nothing all day. And I don’t get why he’s like this when he literally has a platform and multiple socials where he can actually put out content and actually gain an actual career out of it. How does Imogen put up with him… I have no idea ..because he would have been out the door ages ago. He’s very immature , if I didn’t know who he was I would think he was about 16 and probably Imogen’s younger brother or something , you can clearly see Imogen has ambitions and a lot of drive she’s been given a platform thanks to the barkers and good on her for actually using it and actually putting in the work. I do see Imogen with someone else too , someone much more mature and better looking.

Reactions: 19

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Listen spoil your partner yk it’s their birthday that’s amazing but :
The hotel let’s say around £500-£700
The rack of clothes £200 let’s say could be more or less
The gucci present
The dinner
Her outfit and everything she needed ….
what Uni student can do all this ffs 😭😭 even if she made a bit from social media HOW MUCH 😭😭😭😭😭 she’s spent I’d say around 1-2k on this man’s birthday if not more and he sits at home all day. Love is truly blind

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Guccigal

Chatty Member
In the episode 2 video. Imogen said that she pays for all their meals and she plans n books mostly everything. 1. I understand that cause I plan/book most things for my partner some people just aren’t good at booking BUT she then says jed pretend her card is his when it comes to paying n he knows her pin so obvs it’s more realistic. I’m sorry that’s an ick there’s nothing wrong w your gf paying is his ego that huge ffs. But I would’ve thought he made more money than her. Yes this doesn’t mean she makes more but Imogen does get a lot of brand deal and long term brand deals w companies over a long period of time. I may be wrong but I low-key think she may make/have more than Jed.
Not everyone will agree but I just find it icky he can’t just let her pay it’s not that deep u don’t need to be the macho man lol
(23 minutes in) maybe I’m misinterpreting
I heard that and it was cringe, not sure why she left it in. Ngl I think she’s going to ditch Jed in a year or so, she’s clearly way more ambitious and I think she’ll start to resent him, I can also see her wanting a hotter more mature bf like other influencers do. Jed just comes across like a kid despite being 23. For now it works though as she can live in a boujie Canary Wharf flat to film content in while paying reduced rent because they’re sharing

Reactions: 15

account70032

VIP Member
Jed just woke up one day made a sandwich and decided he’s now a chef 😂 he’s the Brooklyn Beckham of his family it makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I just watched Jed’s recent vid. My thoughts on the marriage question - Why does Imogen who is literally only just 20 want to get married so soon ? The thing with Imogen is she’s 20 with a 25 year olds mindset , she wants all these things which is fine to want but you wouldn’t expect to hear it from a 20 year old , her and Jed are on completely different paths in life , if Imogen wants to be engaged and have a mortgage and do adult things then I think she needs to get with someone older because most 20 year olds I know most definitely do not want those things just yet
She deffo wants to be married young for social status and to be a young wife, she thinks she the young Molly Mae and Tommy (ik they’re not married)

she gives me the ick and any girl or woman that begs for a ring is annoying af, I’m glad jed is standing his ground. I think rn she has the upper hand in the relationship and Jed prob can’t believe his luck as she’s pretty and hardworking, but I think as he comes into his own he may grow tired of her. She sounds so annoying I’m sorry. But I’m glad she seems quite independent and driven

Reactions: 14

Missclassy19

VIP Member
American accent she does is VERY annoying. She’s starting to sound like saffron. She use to be fine to watch but the baby voice is icky

As a Jamaican. Jed saying wagwan on the phone makes me feel ill

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

chileanyway19

I just watched Jed’s recent vid. My thoughts on the marriage question - Why does Imogen who is literally only just 20 want to get married so soon ? The thing with Imogen is she’s 20 with a 25 year olds mindset , she wants all these things which is fine to want but you wouldn’t expect to hear it from a 20 year old , her and Jed are on completely different paths in life , if Imogen wants to be engaged and have a mortgage and do adult things then I think she needs to get with someone older because most 20 year olds I know most definitely do not want those things just yet

Reactions: 12

givemeabreakk

Just came across Jed’s vlog from a couple weeks back when he was going to America with saffron and his parents , went and checked his page and saw he only uploaded 1 vlog from that whole family trip. How is social media his job when he hardly ever uploads videos or makes any content. How is Imogen even with him ? He’s a walking ick and a bum. I wonder what he does all day ? Does he just lay in bed all day doing nothing ? It’s actually disgusting 🤢 😂 he’s 21 and has been handed the opportunity to do well in his life but he’s decided to be a bum instead 🤣

mySON

Chatty Member
i think it's v clear imogen has used jed to get close to saffron. the way she shares saffs insta posts to her story calling her 'gorgeous girl' and is constantly posting her to her story referring to her as her soul mate, bestie, sister etc they've had sleepovers and share a bed which don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that and it's nice to be friends with your boyfriends siblings but sometimes i just find the obsession with each other a bit weird

Imogen is in the demographic where she would have definitely known who saffron was before she was with jed and maybe even knew jed, she was doing tiktok already and was very quick to start youtube too, which is fair if you think you're going to gain an audience easily because of who you know why wouldn't you but i do agree jed and imogen are very different and don't seem like a great match and the fact he is saffrons brother is probably a huge part of it for imogen

mySON

Chatty Member
has anyone else noticed in Imogen vlogs every single time she gets back to the flat no matter the time of day, Jed is ALWAYS there. It's like he just spends the days and evenings waiting around for Imogen to get back from uni, dance class, influencer events, meals out with friends

Missclassy19

VIP Member
It’s the fact she does so much during the day and comes back n does the dishes n cleans the flat he’s been sat in all day. She was live the other night washing up while he okayed videos games. At least make it a team effort. You wash n he dries my bf knows if he doesn’t help I’m not washing shit especially if I’ve had a busy day. He surprises her … ‘surprises’ w McDonald’s most nights when she comes back late lol. Least cook her something or idk he seems lazy

Unforgivingrose

Dear GOD Saffron treats Imogen so badly??? I know it's an odd power dynamic between them, but she really talks to her so badly and it's embarassing how Saffron asks her to pick things up for her, do simple tasks and Imogen is just doing them? It's so awkward to watch and Saffron comes across as SUCH a mean girl with then Imogen just cowering and doing everything she says

Reactions: 11

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Why does she act stupid around jed n adopt a baby voice

What’s the actual need for all this kids talk and marriage etc I don’t get this generations ( I am part of it ) need to have kids n get married young jsut cause a couple are ‘cute’ doesn’t mean they need to have kids it’s weird they keep discussing it online multiple times. They’ve only been together 3 years it’s a long time yes but still they’re early 20s n still in education

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

chileanyway19

I find it funny that since they have moved in , Jed has now become more active on socials and uploading videos because he now has realised he actually has to pay bills and not just scrounge of his mum , dad and big sis.

Also side note - does anyone know how much they’re renting their flat ? Because flats in Canary Wharf are not cheap and I have no idea where Jed gets his money from since you wouldn’t even know he was a YouTuber as he never uploads anything and Imogen surely doesn’t make that much money ? I’m genuinely curious cause the apartments to rent in Canary Wharf start from around 2/3k a month so I’m wondering what brand is paying Jed that much money as he’s rubbish at his “job” , or then Imogen might actually make that much through brand deals etc. so maybe she’s paying for most of it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Missclassy19

VIP Member
How tf does she have so much money to be taking this man to the shard ffs and all the shit she bought him nah influencers earn WAAAAAY too much cause I doubt she gets a lot of sfe cause her parents have decent income n she’s self employed

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She had followers before Jed yes but since then she’s definitely performing for followers like the way she talks sometimes it’s like a baby. Her style is nice but extremely basic rich girl. Besides still going to Uni idk she seems boring n sucking up to saffron