Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they pay around £2.5k for their apartment. Me and my bf pay £2.1k in central London and we would not pay any more than that and we have a joint income of £120k for reference. They are either loaded, stupid or got big help form their parents via paying more upfront.

Reactions: 5
I reckon they pay around £2.5k for their apartment. Me and my bf pay £2.1k in central London and we would not pay any more than that and we have a joint income of £120k for reference. They are either loaded, stupid or got big help form their parents via paying more upfront.
Joint income of 120k?! Wow I’m doing something wrong 😂

Reactions: 8
I think they're paying around £2.5-3 too. Im pretty sure I know where they live or know close by. Where they live is nothing crazy but obvs still nice, and expensive. I think Jed actually earns a lot and now Imogen is earning from social media too. It'll be easy for them because Jed has the audience, all he has to do is be consistent. It's not just the apt they have to pay for but the lifestyle too

Reactions: 3
Never seen Jed so active 😭😭. Unless it’s cause he’s genuinely happy. He’s escaped the barker klan. I wonder if saffron will visit

Reactions: 7
In the episode 2 video. Imogen said that she pays for all their meals and she plans n books mostly everything. 1. I understand that cause I plan/book most things for my partner some people just aren’t good at booking BUT she then says jed pretend her card is his when it comes to paying n he knows her pin so obvs it’s more realistic. I’m sorry that’s an ick there’s nothing wrong w your gf paying is his ego that huge ffs. But I would’ve thought he made more money than her. Yes this doesn’t mean she makes more but Imogen does get a lot of brand deal and long term brand deals w companies over a long period of time. I may be wrong but I low-key think she may make/have more than Jed.
Not everyone will agree but I just find it icky he can’t just let her pay it’s not that deep u don’t need to be the macho man lol
(23 minutes in) maybe I’m misinterpreting

Reactions: 10
In the episode 2 video. Imogen said that she pays for all their meals and she plans n books mostly everything. 1. I understand that cause I plan/book most things for my partner some people just aren’t good at booking BUT she then says jed pretend her card is his when it comes to paying n he knows her pin so obvs it’s more realistic. I’m sorry that’s an ick there’s nothing wrong w your gf paying is his ego that huge ffs. But I would’ve thought he made more money than her. Yes this doesn’t mean she makes more but Imogen does get a lot of brand deal and long term brand deals w companies over a long period of time. I may be wrong but I low-key think she may make/have more than Jed.
Not everyone will agree but I just find it icky he can’t just let her pay it’s not that deep u don’t need to be the macho man lol
(23 minutes in) maybe I’m misinterpreting
I heard that and it was cringe, not sure why she left it in. Ngl I think she’s going to ditch Jed in a year or so, she’s clearly way more ambitious and I think she’ll start to resent him, I can also see her wanting a hotter more mature bf like other influencers do. Jed just comes across like a kid despite being 23. For now it works though as she can live in a boujie Canary Wharf flat to film content in while paying reduced rent because they’re sharing

Reactions: 15
I heard that and it was cringe, not sure why she left it in. Ngl I think she’s going to ditch Jed in a year or so, she’s clearly way more ambitious and I think she’ll start to resent him, I can also see her wanting a hotter more mature bf like other influencers do. Jed just comes across like a kid despite being 23. For now it works though as she can live in a boujie Canary Wharf flat to film content in while paying reduced rent because they’re sharing
I agree. I think yes they’re in love but after a while he’s gonna become a burden sometimes how he speaks to her n treats her in videos is off. Also her Bali videos have more views than jeds 😭😭😭. She’s gonna overtake him n he’s the type to get angry about it. He posted a tiktok saying he’s now a housewife lol. Imogen has uni, work and a social life in London so it’s probs earning more n busier than him. He doesn’t have much in London except hanging out w her. He’s said in videos though that any girl he dates he will marry so I think they’ll make it work to an extent. He has no commitments so he will just follow whatever she wants to do.
Also I think he is 19/20. He’s not older than saffron but weird she’s not visited him yet neither has his parents. If it was saffron they’d be there so quickly.

Reactions: 8
Idk if they care about weird fans but from his video I already know where he lives n the building 😭😭. I hope they don’t get any scary fans or people will genuinely be at their home. The prices …
4DB21350-9AF6-4805-A149-FF7D74669113.jpeg
51C8E609-E481-4CF2-A5A9-6BB166E99CBB.jpeg

He does look genuinely happier though n i hope it helps his mental health as he’s expressed struggle w that in the past

He’s also shown wat floor they’re on 😭😭😭 Jed mate pls

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve watched both videos I genuinely don’t think they kind because the detail they’re giving n shots of their building I’ve assumed they’re not fussed which each to their own. Imogen seems to have her head screwed on right. From her videos u can tell she knows what she wants n she has certain goals whether she was w jed or not. Like the way they’re decorating their flat is mainly on Imogen idk if that’s just cause stereotypically women take more control w that stuff or if he’s just not bothered

Reactions: 1
just watched all her vids as they were on my right hand side ( youtube ) i like her but who is this weird looking jed dude and his sister???

• Haha
Not to be mean but Jed gives me the biggest ick , he’s lazy , unmotivated , has no ambitions and literally does nothing all day. And I don’t get why he’s like this when he literally has a platform and multiple socials where he can actually put out content and actually gain an actual career out of it. How does Imogen put up with him… I have no idea ..because he would have been out the door ages ago. He’s very immature , if I didn’t know who he was I would think he was about 16 and probably Imogen’s younger brother or something , you can clearly see Imogen has ambitions and a lot of drive she’s been given a platform thanks to the barkers and good on her for actually using it and actually putting in the work. I do see Imogen with someone else too , someone much more mature and better looking.

Reactions: 19
Not to be mean but Jed gives me the biggest ick , he’s lazy , unmotivated , has no ambitions and literally does nothing all day. And I don’t get why he’s like this when he literally has a platform and multiple socials where he can actually put out content and actually gain an actual career out of it. How does Imogen put up with him… I have no idea ..because he would have been out the door ages ago. He’s very immature , if I didn’t know who he was I would think he was about 16 and probably Imogen’s younger brother or something , you can clearly see Imogen has ambitions and a lot of drive she’s been given a platform thanks to the barkers and good on her for actually using it and actually putting in the work. I do see Imogen with someone else too , someone much more mature and better looking.
100000000000% as much as it’s nice to think they’ll last n be together forever I do see them being at different places. Jed had nothing to do w himself except wait on Imogen n be behind the scenes. Eventually her hard work will pay off n she may become extremely popular on social media n jed seems like a huge baby to the point he wouldn’t be happy for her n probs would feel like she’s outshining him. The way he talks n the little things she talks about it’s like how does she not see the red flags. I feel like he should’ve went uni or done something whilst doing YouTube. His channel isn’t enough imo it’s hard for men to be interested because imo for women being pretty sadly is enough to make u grow on socials but he genuinely brings nothing to the platform whereas her doing a dancing degree is acc different n a niche. I give them 3-4 years unless he does a proposal to lock her down.
imogen comes from a lovely family n even the way he spoke to her mum during the ikea but was weird it’s like she just gives him what he wants so they don’t argue w eachother. She’s made all the decisions for the flat he does absolutely nothing. Living together will be a HUGE test.

oddly specific but I see her w a proper lad type guy possibly a uni man but a business type person. I think jed is short term fun n long term social gain

100000000000% as much as it’s nice to think they’ll last n be together forever I do see them being at different places. Jed had nothing to do w himself except wait on Imogen n be behind the scenes. Eventually her hard work will pay off n she may become extremely popular on social media n jed seems like a huge baby to the point he wouldn’t be happy for her n probs would feel like she’s outshining him. The way he talks n the little things she talks about it’s like how does she not see the red flags. I feel like he should’ve went uni or done something whilst doing YouTube. His channel isn’t enough imo it’s hard for men to be interested because imo for women being pretty sadly is enough to make u grow on socials but he genuinely brings nothing to the platform whereas her doing a dancing degree is acc different n a niche. I give them 3-4 years unless he does a proposal to lock her down.
imogen comes from a lovely family n even the way he spoke to her mum during the ikea but was weird it’s like she just gives him what he wants so they don’t argue w eachother. She’s made all the decisions for the flat he does absolutely nothing. Living together will be a HUGE test.

oddly specific but I see her w a proper lad type guy possibly a uni man but a business type person. I think jed is short term fun n long term social gain

Yh I noticed that when they went to ikea

Yeah ngl I feel like it’s more Imogen’s place and she got uni and the social media work and friends down there. She looks like she enjoys cleaning and having the flag where Jed is just there with no friends and nothing down there apa from her and social media but he hardly even posts. I think imogen will get fed up and I think Jed will too

I wonder what Wendy thinks

Reactions: 6
Two 20 year olds living in a £2.5k a month flat in London not from hard work either
Screenshot_20220812-075041_Google.jpg

🤣🤣🤣 but honestly I'm jel

• Haha
Do you think admin can combine this as Imogen and Jed thread because it would be easier

Imogen vlog
- she needs to stop saying she has ocd

Jed vlog
- He secretly hates him family and can't wait to leave
- Mocking Saffron being lazy
- Mocking Saffron ordering just chicken on the car drive down to Canary Wharf. What did mummy Barker get?? Just water (you can see where the Disordered Eating in their family comes from)
- The lounge area where he think he'll be bringing his dumb friends to play xbox. Lol. Everyone will hate you

PREACH only stumbled on her a week ago this boy sorry to say is no oil painting ( i think its the nose and teeth and mouth area that ? i dont know goofy vibes) shes very pretty! and got a whole cute thing going plus i like the fact she isnt stick thin but has a good body but eats well and shows it thats so important content for younger viewers to see!!!!!

she also is still doing a uni dance Degree and didnt drop it for social M
wtf is he doing ! i have no clue who his sister is anyone help????

Reactions: 4