Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had followers before Jed yes but since then she’s definitely performing for followers like the way she talks sometimes it’s like a baby. Her style is nice but extremely basic rich girl. Besides still going to Uni idk she seems boring n sucking up to saffron

Reactions: 10
I actually used to like her (not saying I dislike her now) but lately she is becoming a saffron barker wannabe, she copies everything saffron does, it’s like she doesn’t have her own identity anymore but maybe that’s what it’s like when you join the barker family when you have Wendy and saffron to deal with.
DCEC2EEB-E94C-43A9-9DE8-1890DD13DB10.jpeg

Reactions: 9
How are her and Jed affording to go to Bali now? They don't have a job between them

Reactions: 8
How are her and Jed affording to go to Bali now? They don't have a job between them
they’ll be earning through social media, imogen will have just had a student finance instalment but can’t imagine she gets much for it and has london rent to pay so🤔

Reactions: 7
They’re both from comfortable families w money. Both have social media jobs n I’m sure Jed pays for most things. She also has SFE which she probs doesn’t get a lot of cause she comes from a working family w two parents. So she probs pays for herself n random meals but I’ll assume Jed pays for a lot of things

Reactions: 6
1653499058934.png

Imogen if you read this thread, please explain.. why do you do this face?

• Haha
Reactions: 14