Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?! They’ve barely been together long and now they’re planning on moving in together🫣 let’s see how long that lasts!😅 also how the hell can they afford it🤔
1. Jed makes a lot weirdly
2. both have parents n family to ‘help’ if needed
3. She probs has quite a few brand deals n she is well off even before socials.
4. it’s probs jeds flat n she’s just helping him possibly but she’s finishing uni soon she needs to secure accommodation so fair to her lol. Their relationship seems more stable than any of saffron’s tbh. Plus I see Imogen staying w jed regardless of wat he does n vice versa. They know the benefits of the other person.

Reactions: 7
Are we even surprised lol. Took her time but of course she makes a channel lol people only wanna see saffron or Jed imo although I feel Imogen could be interesting if she doesn’t base her content on Jed
F9B33BC5-74AE-4169-AB22-9B6C5F9AACC5.png

Reactions: 2
for some reason I like that she has her own channel however I don’t want it to be Imogen and the Barker family. I’m so sick of seeing people who date the barkers making them their whole personality n life

Reactions: 5
Who is this Romy girl she keeps shoving down our throats? Stop trying to make Romy happen, Imogen it’s not going to happen

Reactions: 1
Who is this Romy girl she keeps shoving down our throats? Stop trying to make Romy happen, Imogen it’s not going to happen
All her friends look like different versions of her lol they’re all tryna be influencers I think they met at an event that someone brought her too

Reactions: 5
Just watch a video of hers omg what’s with the accent and trying to act all American preppy 🙄🤮 ugh another failed YouTube account don’t like this girl

Reactions: 4
She started a tiktok with ‘hey girliepops’ the other day and I nearly threw up in my mouth. Even she looked uncomfortable saying it

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What’s w the American accent … it’s not cute it’s annoying if I wanted to watch an American I would 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Omg Imogen’s face in Jed’s latest TikTok- it’s that stupid face she pulls to the extreme. She’s so annoying. Not cute or attractive at all 🤢

They’ve been tagging so many places lol for free stuff for their flat. She definitely seems like a sweet girl but is very aware of how to get free stuff n whatever. Dating jed has definitely made her social platforms grow a lot faster than if she wasn’t w him. She came from wealth but I don’t think she would’ve moved to Canary Wharf. Something about them seems off though ngl. I don’t see a reason for them to break up jed doesn’t have any commitments so he’ll just follow her everywhere

Reactions: 4
I find it funny that since they have moved in , Jed has now become more active on socials and uploading videos because he now has realised he actually has to pay bills and not just scrounge of his mum , dad and big sis.

Also side note - does anyone know how much they’re renting their flat ? Because flats in Canary Wharf are not cheap and I have no idea where Jed gets his money from since you wouldn’t even know he was a YouTuber as he never uploads anything and Imogen surely doesn’t make that much money ? I’m genuinely curious cause the apartments to rent in Canary Wharf start from around 2/3k a month so I’m wondering what brand is paying Jed that much money as he’s rubbish at his “job” , or then Imogen might actually make that much through brand deals etc. so maybe she’s paying for most of it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10