Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aggs

Chatty Member
Changed her mind already on the liberty lamps haha
Also I am not sure that she is doing much justice to those companies picking the most boring items on a planet

Reactions: 3

Aggs

Chatty Member
She is probably shocked when she gets a normal quote as us peasants. She is like ' what? do they not know who I am???'

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BillieR

Chatty Member
I came here to say the same. I think she was asking for mattress recs saying she didn't like the emma one/didn't want another. The screenshots might be in this thread

Reactions: 2

ermokthen

Omg! Shes reshared her ‘emotional post’ 🙈 she is absolutely desperate desperate desperate for likes and comments and validation! She needs massive amounts of help immediately! She’s really lacking in life! 🙈

Attachments

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
£30 for the most basic unexciting sale and pepper grinders that look like a 6th former made in tech class ALL because it has a brand name imprinted on the top.

she doesn’t care if anything is even nice does she?
She really is a pick me girl. Imagine not even visiting there and forking out for that shit S&P set.

Aggs

Chatty Member
Fuck me. Can you imagine if she had to deal with a real crisis. She goes on a holiday after holiday. Has a brand new house that she's basically filling with free shit. My heart breaks for her.
And her business seems to be doing well despite of her doing fuck all for it

jtms1991

She was planning to completely rip off the original idea and claim it as her own. The ‘dog chair’ would have magically just made the room look perfect for her and she would have passed it off as ✨fate✨. She’s fuming she can’t put those bedside tables in and pretend she’s ‘curated’ it all. 😂

Aggs

Chatty Member
I wonder if it's for that gap she was considering sticking vinyl on. Shame as I wanted to see how shit that looks
1000026212.png

• Haha

zebrabox

Except the mirror she's selling is a completely different size to the one she's posted the price of.

Also why does the sentence on the story of her half way up a ladder make no sense? "I excused my scruffs as I'd been at work all day"

And why no AD on her reel of gifted vintage furniture?
Her “scruffs” are the best outfit she’s been seen in for a long while tbh

• Haha

hhhhhh

These stories sum her up. It's sold out so it must be good?! Hun, that means you just get sucked in by the hype.

• Haha