Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
It's a paid partnership, with no mention of that on her Story share of the reel, or the Stories posted beforehand.

If she wants to be a HoMe ReNo iNfLuEnCeR then she had better learn the Advertising Guidelines.
Shes breached them loads anyway, advertising her business on her own page when she considers herself an influencer. She #ads stuff, but never her own plastic craptastic company

Reactions: 4

Aggs

Chatty Member
Do neither of them work at all now?
Considering that all they do is renovation of this house I am surprised it's taking that long. Especially that 'they are renovating it with their own bare hand'
---
I wish she'd call it mist-coating.
I know! She considers herself an upcycling queen but doesn't recognise what's actually white wash is. Dickward

• Haha

BillieR

Chatty Member
She never ever thinks long term does she. I wonder whether she has ever given any thought to what she would do if her sales started to decrease beyond what is liveable for her. I doubt it

wodemaya

How she managed to blag a gifted air fryer and months of free Muscle Food boxes I’ll never know.

Aggs

Chatty Member
Can't believe she got the new cabinets gifted. Wonder what she said to the shop

• Sick

wodemaya

Was about to say is she chasing Emma PR because they haven’t given her another free mattress? Didn’t she complain about how bad the quality was?!

• Haha

zeezaag

Imagine if she ever get it up the duff and have a child. She will have to fold that circus because how will she feed it and pack samples in the same day🤷
I really hope not cos once it’s out of fashion or too much effort she’ll just dump her child onto someone else. Did we forget poor Fred. She doesn’t have a heart

Alexandra1990

She just literally can’t get over herself guysss… how do those words even come out of someone’s mouth 😂 Also the video was incredibly glitchy (audio didn’t match her mouth) and it’s clearly been filtered AF but doesn’t say at the top so it’s safe to say she’s now started filtering herself and editing the clips so you “don’t know”

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3

BillieR

Chatty Member
You guys are great detectives, I love it!

2024 Holiday Log:
January - skiing in France
March - 4 night trip to Dubai (business class, don't you forget it!)

BillieR

Chatty Member
She's going on holiday, flying solo. Feel like keeping tally of her holidays this year considering she's previously tactlessly (is that a word?) complained about being skint whilst jetting round the world constantly.
Can anyone remember when and where she went last? Got a feeling she's already been away since the new year

zeezaag

She posted this morning... 'Sunday chatsies' 🤢🤮

Followed by quick deletion
lol! It’s probably upset her that nobody messaged her haha. And she’s now sulking again. Shes always having a meltdown over nothing. This time probably because she tried to rip off ideas from another influencer. James is basically her free therapist.

Attachments

• Haha

zeezaag

Going back to that bed. I just remembered a while ago when she posted a mood board for the bed. There's was like wavy backboards and she said this is her inspiration. There was no overndale house on it! She clearly tried to pass it on as her idea. Cringe
I remember that. She said her inspo was from this hotel.. what a load of lies

Aggs

Chatty Member
She didn't tile the whole thing because tiles were expensive?? What?
Didn't she said in previous story they have so much left? Wtf is she on about

I get not tiling the whole bathroom but this is just done in a very random way. Looks like she literally run out of tiles!

And TV in a bedroom...🙄🤔
1000027233.png

jtms1991

Another photo of it. I can’t understand why they would tile at that angle. It looks very purposeful.
wow! That’s horrific! She will pass it off as a cool quirk, abit like dropping the last ‘S’ from Jess, she’s kewl xox
---
This is interesting 🤨
Only she can see all 55.2k of fake followers.

Attachments

Last edited: