Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

femmegirly

Chatty Member
You mean for these? She is OBSESSED with bragging about the rrp of her charity shop buys, and she does it in such a gross way
Yes! It’s so irritating that she doesn’t share the artist name. She wants all the bargains for her and doesn’t want to share.

Reactions: 2

sillysally96

This jewellery is WACK. Like shit I used to wear when I was 5 out of a princess magazine, and they have the AUDACITY to charge that much for them?! Jes and her July Child mates need to get in the bin.
I know l, I can’t believe anyone buys it. It’s like you said crap from those mags or straight out of Claire’s

ermokthen

Saw this. Speechless.

Not even a recent pic cause she sold that sofa weeks ago. Clearly thought I’ll save this pic for the right post. She’s unbelievable.
She deleted it off her story yday!…….she must have had a quick read here! 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
In isolation this print wouldn’t be problematic, but with Jess’s tweet history, specifically the anti-Chinese racism, and referring to her previous Japanese style bedroom as ‘brothel chic’ it’s not ok. She’s proved herself time and time again to be anti-Asian and yet here she is appropriating their culture for likes.

Plus, is it just me, or when people move house, don’t they just take all their bedding, bed, furniture etc from the old house and plonk it in their new house? Why all the new stuff for each time she moves? Not very sustainable!
It's like a rubbish copy of the plates you can get.

wodemaya

She admitted on her stories that they can’t afford the tiles to do the entire bathroom, which still doesn’t explain why they stopped in such a weird place lol

Attachments

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Nice list of unfulfilled orders on her story this morning 😱 when she was busy making shit reels about thrift shops. Priorities Jes.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
She's going on holiday, flying solo. Feel like keeping tally of her holidays this year considering she's previously tactlessly (is that a word?) complained about being skint whilst jetting round the world constantly.
Can anyone remember when and where she went last? Got a feeling she's already been away since the new year
Dubai to her sisters isn’t it?

Reactions: 1

zebrabox

Ugh she’s so strange the things she cares about are the weirdest!!! “IG will hate me for it”? So fucking what?????

RUOTAY

Is she constantly uploading and then deleting stories? Every time I open the app it's showing she's uploaded something new, but it's never there. Ordinarily I'd think nothing of it, but this is very on brand for Jess. 🤣

• Haha