Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnooperDePooper

Is it me or has she put on a bit of weight? The charity shop haul with the ridiculous red blazer and leopard top and too-tight jeans makes her look that way. She seems to restrict herself and get a PT in the run up to holidays and then put back on the weight as it’s clearly not sustainable.
Yes, there's a little bit of camel hoof showing in those jeans! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Alexandra1990

Does anyone have screenshots where she was slagging them? Maybe if they were sent to the brand they might rethink?

SnooperDePooper

Right I love the way she's trying to feed buying second hand cos it's cheaper to her followers...but she's not doing it the way the rest of us do, *having* to buy second hand. All of my furniture is either from antique halls or charity shops because it HAD to be. I don't then spaff 400 quid on upholstery, I do what normal second hand buyers do and throw a load of primark throws over it so I don't have to look at it 😂
"spaff" 🤣🤣🤣 not heard that in years

• Haha

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
I don’t know why but this guy gives me pure Jes vibes the way he speaks to the camera. The only difference is, his is satire.
Hahaha he's great
---
This jewellery is WACK. Like shit I used to wear when I was 5 out of a princess magazine, and they have the AUDACITY to charge that much for them?! Jes and her July Child mates need to get in the bin.
It's my kind of style as every so often jewelery but the reviews are atrocious and I wouldn't buy from one of her pals. Tory scum