Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aggs

Chatty Member
How weird.. I went on to screenshot where she had posted lots of questions from her question box (🙄) because in one post someone had asked were the doing it all themselves and she replied something about how the ONLY people they were getting in were tilers, builders, electricians and plumbers 🤣 so everyone then. But anyway… she’s deleted ALL of those stories.

What a weird girl
Haha I have screenshot that to say the same

So who is fitting your carpet now Jess? You forgot to add to this full list of builders 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BillieR

Chatty Member
Possibly. Yet to see her properly declare an ad as well. No ad on the carpet stories. Just the voice over stated that she had "kindly" been given a discount

wodemaya

I've given up reporting her for her ignorance in declaring ads. "Kindly gifted" is still an ad, but she isn't actually a big enough influencer for them to give a shit about her

BillieR

Chatty Member
I have finally seen it all.

The girl has bought ONE SINGLE TOWEL that they use in soho farmhouse for guests. HAS SHE EVER EVEN BEEN TO A SOHO HOUSE?? £30!!!!!!! They sell them via soho home/cowshed website but NO ONE is going to buy one for their own house 😭😭😭 members (such as myself) can buy them for £55 so she didn’t even get it half price.

She has bought one singular towel secondhand purely because it says soho farmhouse on it. This has GOT to be the thing that makes her friends/bf say hold on a minute….
What even is soho house and what does membership involve

🤷‍♀️

zeezaag

Also she’s been so low and unable to function but managed to sort out PR/brand deals. Fuck off with your MH cosplay because you didn’t get the attention you crave.
Sorry does she no longer do the normal thing of finding a local business that provides the service you require, via Google or the likes, and pay for it???
It’s so she can get it for freeeee

Didn’t get enough likes. Reshare reshare reshare!!!!
Think she previously had a story on saying something like “2000 of you wanted to see this, show it some love” or words to that effect. Could tell she was annoyed she didn’t have at least 2000 likes 😂

• Haha

Alexandra1990

Let’s be honest… the chair was NEVER for the dog. It was a pre empting of “I didn’t copy this persons entire idea”. And we all know those rattan bedside tables will make their way to the bed soon enough. Hence why her anxiety has been through the roof. She’s not ok

Aggs

Chatty Member
I love when she asks for opinions and even her partner hates it but she just does it anyway. Again. Knob

wodemaya

Is that another free mattress??!!!

I think this is the only time I’ve ever actually seen her give a detailed product description for something she’s been gifted. How can they not afford tiles when the rest of the house has been free!

IMG_3050.png
IMG_3051.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Aggs

Chatty Member
A token use of her own product so no one can say she hasn't used it in a whole renovation 😂

Ps. I have a feeling it will look shite
1000025726.png

• Haha

jtms1991

I’m dying that she put the flower light shade in her bedroom. I was joking when I posted that, as I thought surely she wouldn’t be so brazen. But I forgot, it’s Jes we’re talking about! No shame!
Next up, huge wooden ball bed feet!
---
Photo of Overdale House attached as it’s STUNNING and suits the decor style so much. She deserves to have so much more recognition as an interiors influencer. It’s so sneaky that Jes is replicating the exact room from a small account and not crediting them properly and deleting comments from people politely calling her out. 🐍

The bathroom looks terrible. Like a public toilet you’d think twice about using. Why the half untiled bare wall? It looks so strange like they ran out of tiles, and the wonky lines in the tiling in the shower is making my teeth itch.
I can’t unsee that shit tiling now!!!!