ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not even embarrassed by taking from them after previous stories
Dumb witch tagged Emma Hong Kong in her first screenshot no wonder it took so long for the gifted mattress to arrive.

I get brands need to market themselves and influencer marketing is great for them but duck me it makes you feel like a mug when you’ve purchased from these companies and some account with obviously large % of fake followers gets the same stuff for free.

I’m sure when her page first got popular she insisted she wasn’t an influencer and wouldn’t do ads or accept gifted products… now she’s the biggest beg on the platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh the grifting (begging) honestly gives me the ick especially when she can afford to buy. I’ve had to unfollow cause the desperation is hurting my eyes

Reactions: 8
Dumb witch tagged Emma Hong Kong in her first screenshot no wonder it took so long for the gifted mattress to arrive.

I get brands need to market themselves and influencer marketing is great for them but duck me it makes you feel like a mug when you’ve purchased from these companies and some account with obviously large % of fake followers gets the same stuff for free.

I’m sure when her page first got popular she insisted she wasn’t an influencer and wouldn’t do ads or accept gifted products… now she’s the biggest beg on the platform.
I always wonder how easy it actually would be to get gifted stuff as long as you’re willing to constantly post about it. I feel like sometimes they don’t even need that many followers and they’re already getting gifted items.

Reactions: 5
IMG_0316.jpeg

oh great so not only did Emma gift her a mattress so has Tempur! It’s going to irritate the hell out of me her getting everything gifted for this house. The shory after this is on about free radiators from radiators direct too. She’s such a beg I can’t get over her directly asking for stuff and brands falling for it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Emma mattresses are only good for the spare room 😉 wonder how they feel about that. Free mattress for 1 insta story pointing out that it most definitely won’t be the one they actually sleep on.

Reactions: 4
She has no shame, no brain and no bleeping common sense. If I saw those stories as a marketeer iat Emma's I would be retracting the gifting. I had to do that before when ambassadors overstepped with the competition

Reactions: 10
Ugh the grifting (begging) honestly gives me the ick especially when she can afford to buy. I’ve had to unfollow cause the desperation is hurting my eyes
But she's still complaining about the cost, with absolutely no acknowledgement for how lucky and privileged she is because it would cost a normal person SIGNIFICANTLY more money without all the freebies.

The ever growing entitlement and ignorance blows my mind

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Watching that story of her painting with a roller was infuriating, she is clueless. Just keeps going over n over the same spot. Bet it took her an age

• Haha
She is good at picking her boyfriends strategically. First Adam who basically grew her Instagram and now Ron hardy who does her DIY

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still only 300 likes… someone’s not going to be happy. Prepare yourself for the reposting on her stories every 5 minutes (already started sharing on her business page) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7 comments and two of those are responses from her, bet she’s in foul form today hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also a plasterer, radiator fitter. It’s giving Monty Python ‘What did the Romans ever do for us?’
Does she understand what the word “collaboration” means? Lmao getting FREE radiators from a company isn’t collaboration. It’s a freebie. Put it as AD. Declare it’s a freebie. Stop calling it a collaboration which would imply she’s made something in collaboration with said company. Ffs.

Reactions: 11
Why add to your business account story! She admitted herself that she won't be using her own product! What a dick

On things she’s trying to beg and get freebies of today.. hair products. Tagging all the companies so she can get freebies off them. I remember last year less than a year ago when she said she had amazing hair by using this product and that product. And now she’s saying she had damaged hair and has only just fixed it recently using these products. Different ones I see. So she can get freebies off them she’s tagging then repeatedly instead of just mentioning said products. What a total beg. Stop being such a woman Jess.

Reactions: 7
Must have realised how bleeping stupid she looks as it's now deleted
1000024825.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She needs a holiday to recover from the stress and upset of only receiving 400 likes on her latest post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6