ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went away for a little bit not so long ago and subsequently left my dog for a few days with my boyfriend (who they adore) and his dog and his housemates mums dogs. Basically her favourite person and doggie best mates.
She still cried happy cried and jumped for the moon when I came back to pick her up. I cried. Even though I knew she had the best time, I got regular updates and she was fine.

Can't even imagine how Fred feels.

Reactions: 5
She will just blame Adam ( who I also think is a dick for giving Fred up)
They're absolutely both to blame, you don't get a dog in a relationship and not have a plan as to what happens if you break up. But I don't know his circumstances, where as jess is independently 'wealthy' with a solid home and can fully support Fred and has chosen not to. For all we know Adam isn't at the moment, which is why she should have stepped up and not just allowed him to be dumped.

Reactions: 4
Can someone screenshot Fred’s details on the rehoming site and post it so it’s documented that they state Fred gets on well with children and other dogs? I just know she will use the excuse that he was aggressive and she couldn’t trust him around the other dog.

There's a new post on the fb of Fred. Poor baby.

Also after seeing the comment from a relative, just had a look on her profile to try work out what happened with Fred (lol) and she was tagging Adam in things regarding Fred literally last month so I'm confused af.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
'I suspect he will bond quickly with his people & want to know where they are' taken from that facebook post.
Breaks my heart for him.. poor baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Feel like crying, went to look at the rescue’s Facebook page to see if Fred has been adopted yet and had a look at the comments and Adam’s mum/family member has commented asking about Fred’s welfare 😢
Yet jess is just banging on about her bleeping vinyl tiles and asking people to share. Absolute, selfish self obsessed bleep

• Angry
Given Fred’s bio and the fact that there’s another dog in the house (so they’re allowed) there’s absolutely no excuse for it. The benefit of the doubt could be given if her ex did it completely under his own steam without consulting her first or giving her the option to have him first before taking him to the shelter. Perhaps she could tell everyone and set the record straight rather than allowing it to be speculated on.

She made him un adoptable because of not training him! She is such a vile human i can't believe I once liked her. Wish people knew
Not sticking up for Jess, but untrained in what way? The post says he’s well behaved and knows basic commands and is house broken.

There's a new post on the fb of Fred. Poor baby.

Also after seeing the comment from a relative, just had a look on her profile to try work out what happened with Fred (lol) and she was tagging Adam in things regarding Fred literally last month so I'm confused af.
I too clicked through to Adam’s profile from his mum’s. He is very anti-racist going by his pro-BLM posts. Also a Remain voter and not a Tory. Seems like a pretty decent guy. However, he also has posts going back years pre-Jess about staffies and his desire to own one. I feel like he probably pushed to get a staffie. Jess has said several times that she hadn’t planned on getting a big dog. I think Fred was maybe more Adam’s than her’s.

I wish they would just say what happened!! I saw on his profile that he used to work on cruise ships. Maybe he’s going back to that? And that’s why he needs to rehome Fred? It would make sense why she isn’t taking him, if he was more Adam’s dog to begin with. It would be his decision. Adam might not want the new boyfriend to be Fred’s new dad. People can be weird about that sort of thing. It’s so sad that his mum is having to message so publicly on fb to ask after Fred. On paper Fred is the perfect dog - gets on well with children, dogs and cats - so rare in a rescue. I really hope he gets a new home soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I thought the same, seems like a nice guy who's family are clearly concerned about Fred which makes me think it must be pretty serious circumstances that led him to being unable to house Fred.

Side note, bet jess' family h a t e d him 😂 left wing, working class, not racist 😂 everything they've brought up their precious Jessica not to be 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the untrained comment refers to the fact he pulls on the lead and it sounds like his recall isn’t the best. Also, will lay down if prompted by a treat so doesn’t sound like he’s been taught much past sit…

They should have put the work in when he was a pup but they didn’t. And now he’s suffering cos he’s a big, strong dog which makes people wary and him less likely to be adopted.

Not sticking up for Jess, but untrained in what way? The post says he’s well behaved and knows basic commands and is house broken.

I too clicked through to Adam’s profile from his mum’s. He is very anti-racist going by his pro-BLM posts. Also a Remain voter and not a Tory. Seems like a pretty decent guy. However, he also has posts going back years pre-Jess about staffies and his desire to own one. I feel like he probably pushed to get a staffie. Jess has said several times that she hadn’t planned on getting a big dog. I think Fred was maybe more Adam’s than her’s.

I wish they would just say what happened!! I saw on his profile that he used to work on cruise ships. Maybe he’s going back to that? And that’s why he needs to rehome Fred? It would make sense why she isn’t taking him, if he was more Adam’s dog to begin with. It would be his decision. Adam might not want the new boyfriend to be Fred’s new dad. People can be weird about that sort of thing. It’s so sad that his mum is having to message so publicly on fb to ask after Fred. On paper Fred is the perfect dog - gets on well with children, dogs and cats - so rare in a rescue. I really hope he gets a new home soon.

I think she deletes some coments on her business pages but didn't see what they are. Makes me wonder if people are painting out how bloody expensive it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.