ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's finished making over her kitchen """"on a shoe string budget"""""" 🤢 I wonder is she willl share the actual cost if she hadn't begged for freebies and used her own and her parents business for materials

(£74 for nine tiles is scandalous 😂 I can Deffo take up my dunelm £15 pack of tiles and stick them back on with more glue )

Reactions: 5
£74 is almost the entirety of what I spent on my "shoestring budget" kitchen tidy up - she's so out of touch

Reactions: 4
Shoe string budget and begging for freebies doesn't have the same ring to it.

So I got this for free after begging on insta, and this and this. And this I got for free from my parents small business but I didn't pay. I paid £50 for cutlery despite stating I have too much hehehehe. Oh and mismatched chairs are so in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
359 likes on the competition reel is shocking for the amount of followers

Reactions: 4
And she only bought it because it was rrp £160, she wasn't even sure on the companies name

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So basically she copied everything from this including draw handles
Screenshot_20221020_193454_com.instagram.android_edit_14866177032626.jpg

• Haha
It's honestly really sad that because of her horrendously tory upbringing, she clearly equates monetary value as the most important thing in life. Everything she buys, she says how much it cost. Buying things because of the brand name, or the mark down if she doesn't know. How typically cheap money grabbing tory 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
only spent £27 so far on the kitchen reno? how? the light and chairs were more than that.

oh i read it wrong because no punctuation

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jes! Honestly! We want it finished to because it looks an absolute f-ing shambles!!! Wtf??!
I really hope her vision comes together cos it looks terrible right now! It makes me teeth itch looking at it! 😭🤮😂
to think she considers herself an interior designer when this kitchen looks 100x worse than the homeless shelter kitchen I have helped out at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
only spent £27 so far on the kitchen reno? how? the light and chairs were more than that.

oh i read it wrong because no punctuation
Does she not remember her posts from literally few days ago saying she paid 50 quid for cupboard knobs?! I am sure she will leave those behind. She is a complete bleeping bullshitter

Yea they look like those ones. Grim

Does she ever stops shopping? I don't think I ever seen anyone on insta being so obsessed with spending money (also having so much time on their hands)

Reactions: 5
She's so out of touch. The country is in crisis, people can't afford to live and she's all "oh look, shiny things". I'd love Amy "witch hunt" Toole to come back and try to defend this nonsense. She's a complete pleb.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.